Activate! Power Of Analyzing!

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Make Subaru wear BH so it looks convincing...... Heheheheheh......

Make Misora wear a... Wig? To look convincing...... preferably AFRO! :confused:;

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;45199 said:
Make Subaru wear BH so it looks convincing...... Heheheheheh......

Make Misora wear a... Wig? To look convincing...... preferably AFRO! :confused:;

What the hell! Afro on Misora's head? I prefer "hot dog" head. :D

Trivial

Since Note was asking for me to activate my dark power
So, i decided to make a "Dark List of Analyze things"

You may decide one or two from these
1. What animal does War-Rock looks like?
2. What would happen if Solo were actually love Rockman?
3. What would happen if Subaru change his hair style? What kind of style that he should have instead that spiky style?
4. If Rockman were to fight Rockman.EXE, who do you think would win?
5. If Subaru or Rockman were to cook for you, what kind of cooking that you want from him?
6. If, in your world, you see that Rockman is in a fight with someone, and he lose, what would you gonna do?
7. What would you gonna do if Harp Note and Tribe King Rockman is aftering you, and it looks like they wanna kill you?
8. What do you think of the OOParts? Do you feel like it's still too few, not special, or what?
9. If you were to fight Harp Note, or Rockman, with your ownself, in your world (Not in the games) what would you gonna do?

I guess that's all
Better stop before my dark power being overload
And, in answering all of them, you MUST put your reason
Since if you replied only with few words, without any reason, that is not analyzing, that is answering

Rocknote

Banned
I'm talking about the third one now.

Subaru's with AFRO and add the GATSBY to his AFRO can makes him looks has more "attraction"! :D

Trivial

I choose number 7

I'll fight both of them with all i have
Since i must proof to myself and to them, that i can be strong too

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
for number 7....

if they are after me I will ask them why first....if they really want to kill me....I will run away or just defending myself :b

reason is I need to proctect myself...if it not work I have to fight....untill the end D:

Trivial

Next, for Number 9

I'll fight him, whether it's Rockman, or her, whether it's Harp Note
Since i've been waiting for a moment where i could fight Rockman, or Harp Note, fairly, and by myself alone, and with all my might
Interruptors should not be forgiven

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
For number 6

I will help him because he need someone to fight. I will fight to show that I am not a weakling and I can still help someone in need.

Trivial

Next

5. If Subaru or Rockman were to cook for you, what kind of cooking that you want from him?

I want a pizza, pancake, or Fried Rice
Since i love them
I hope Rockman could make one for me, i would be very happy ^^

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
Trivial;45443 said:
1. What animal does War-Rock looks like?

War-Rock looks like a dog. He's face appearance is like a dog and I cant think of why...but yea a dog....and he's attitude the same as dog (I think)....if they want to know something they will try to do something with it.

I dont know much about dog :b

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;45495 said:
War-Rock looks like a dog. He's face appearance is like a dog and I cant think of why...but yea a dog....and he's attitude the same as dog (I think)....if they want to know something they will try to do something with it.

I dont know much about dog :b

Gentleman War-Rock is not bad either then he really can becomes a really nice dog if he is a gentleman like before. :p

Trivial

Next

6. If, in your world, you see that Rockman is in a fight with someone, and he lose, what would you gonna do?

I might fight that enemy
Since i have the feelings of need to help someone

But, if i found that that enemy is too strong, i would run instead
Since when the battle doesn't support your side, a retreat option could be good

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;45443 said:
9. If you were to fight Harp Note, or Rockman, with your ownself, in your world (Not in the games) what would you gonna do?

Fight against them until they give up so I can take their body away to my base and tries to merges them together into the Denpa-Ningen that is IMPOSSIBLE to be seen. :D

Not enough? Make their bodies into MY biometals to know the results of my analysis. :D

Trivial

2. What would happen if Solo were actually love Rockman?

Well, i would support that
Since i love hilarious things, and this kind of pairing will be one of the most hilarious pair in RnR
I would force Solo to confess to Subaru immediately ^^

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;46295 said:
Next Analysis:

What would happen if Solo from Ryuusei were to meet Duo from EXE?

:confused:;

Solo will be terminated by Duo since he has dark power. But... how can a program meet with a wave life form? :confused:;