Activate! Power Of Analyzing!

Rocknote

Banned
Activate! Power Of Analyzing!

As a Subaru and Misora fan. I would like the fans analysis about Subaru and Misora's everything and we can have fun about it. ^^

Subaru: A boy who lost his father who gone at outer space and being alone with his mom. After he meet with Misora, his life is starting to change and starting to smile. He showed War-Rock that he has the brave that a man should have.

Misora: A girl who doesn't have parents after her mom is in heaven. Her life is changed after she meet with Subaru. She stopped being a singer and starting to lives with her own way with Harp.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
........ It's rather... Short, don't you think? :confused:;

Do it like this:

Hoshikawa Subaru:

A boy in elementary school, grade 4. After the sudden death of his father, he became depressed and lost the will to go to school, choosing to stay at home, either studying or gazing out at the stars and the sky.

After a fateful meeting with War-Rock, an extra-terrestrial, his life takes a 360-degree turn and he faces off against other foes: Denpa-beings, out to destroy Earth under the order of the ruthless FM King Cepheus.

His first brother was Hibiki Misora and together, they fought hard, scoring a resounding victory against the FM King, destroying the weapon , Andromeda. His attitude gradually changed after the incidents and he became more friendly and open to others, unlike before.

He has gone out with Misora for 2 dates so far, and it would seem as though it shall continue for quite some time in the future.

Yea! That's how you should write it! XD

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;42477 said:
........ It's rather... Short, don't you think? :confused:;

Do it like this:

Hoshikawa Subaru:

A boy in elementary school, grade 4. After the sudden death of his father, he became depressed and lost the will to go to school, choosing to stay at home, either studying or gazing out at the stars and the sky.

After a fateful meeting with War-Rock, an extra-terrestrial, his life takes a 360-degree turn and he faces off against other foes: Denpa-beings, out to destroy Earth under the order of the ruthless FM King Cepheus.

His first brother was Hibiki Misora and together, they fought hard, scoring a resounding victory against the FM King, destroying the weapon , Andromeda. His attitude gradually changed after the incidents and he became more friendly and open to others, unlike before.

He has gone out with Misora for 2 dates so far, and it would seem as though it shall continue for quite some time in the future.

Yea! That's how you should write it! XD

That's the analyzing power you have! Awesome! I'm sleepy now and made my analyzing power dropped to minimum.

After they have met with each other they found their own ways to move on.

And more, they are helping each other in every wave battle.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Ah, I have a better idea. Why don't you tell us your weight, and do abit of mathematical sums, since you're a Misora after all. :]

Rocknote

Banned
Thirdmaster;42740 said:
Ah, I have a better idea. Why don't you tell us your weight, and do abit of mathematical sums, since you're a Misora after all. :]

What a great idea! But, I need to ask Misora first.

Now for the next analysis, what kind of gel did Subaru use for forming his comet hair? :D