ZOIDS

Solidus G

Haha I missed the old Zoids with Bit and all of them.
<3 Jager unit, but ironically I never got the model unit for it :/

I have several models still form my "modeling" days heh

Magna

Moved the thread :]
I actually don't think I've ever seen an episode of Zoids, but it looks awesome though ^^;

Lionessmon

Lets see I have been mad about Zoids for 4 years and there are currently 42 in my room so thats just over 10 a year.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Zoids, Zoids, Zoids and I finally realized I used to watched it. Good anime.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Solidus G;6489 said:
Haha I missed the old Zoids with Bit and all of them.
<3 Jager unit, but ironically I never got the model unit for it :/

I have several models still form my "modeling" days heh

Ah! Yes, Zoids! Yet another show Cartoon Network screwed.

And that ^^^^ was the better series. I watched a few episodes of Chaotic Century, but getting up every morning @ 6am just wasn't working for me.

DtD

[Z?]
Royal_Knight;6788 said:

And that ^^^^ was the better series. I watched a few episodes of Chaotic Century, but getting up every morning @ 6am just wasn't working for me.

I had to get up that early anyways, school started at 7...and I had to be up for an hour to be focused ;P

SpiritBoy

Oh I love Zoids.
It's awesome, big robots fighting each other with blades and gun. Put in some humor now and then. It's fun to watch. x3

Lionessmon

Zeal Knight;12541 said:
Can someone Tell me how zoids fuzors is related to New Century Zero(besides the liger zero and berzerk fury)

It's not related in anyway, the Zoids are just the same.

silos

Hellspawned Tiny Mecha
Only season one and two are related... and for the rest there has always been a problem with continuity as some say it's just a few centuries after the last one and so on untill you hit Z.G. and that's just a few millenia after the last one...

Pretty confusing stuff if you ask me, but if you listen to the GBA games they kinda make sense (Zoids saga i think they where called in th US) but then again I choose to believe they are as related as the later seasons of digimon, meaning not at all.

Timeheart

There's also a new Zoids series that's out there. Zoids Genesis. I've seen a couple incomplete episodes, but the site that linked me to it's been deleted. Anyone know anything about it?

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Timeheart;15933 said:
There's also a new Zoids series that's out there. Zoids Genesis. I've seen a couple incomplete episodes, but the site that linked me to it's been deleted. Anyone know anything about it?

I watched Zoids Genesis. I've only seen the first two eps but I downloaded them from da-anime.org. It was good from what I saw I just stopped watching it because I was too busy...Then just never started again. I think I will.

Zemby

Royal_Knight;6788 said:

How true is that. I actually had to sneak out of my own room, into the living room, make sure the volume was as low as it could go with me still hearing it from a close distance, and make double-sure that my mom didn't know.

Cool thing is - she never found out. ^o^ ~ I just got tired of having to wake up so early...@.@

But back to Zoids. ^^;; Awesome show. I especially loved the Raynos, and Bit and Jamie were my fav characters. And for some reason I've also liked the Rev Raptor and Gunsniper as well...not entirely sure why. ^o^;; I have a few Zoids models scattered every here and there in my room from years back~

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I prefer New Century Zero to Chaotic Century. I get tired of keeping up with entangled long-forgotten civilization/endless war plotlines (which is probably why I don't watch too much Gundam), but the sporty, funny aspect of New Century Zero was what made me love Zoids. Bit becoming a better man because of Liger Zero, the trading up to better Zoids (Shadow Fox FTW!), and the Berserk Fury beats the Death Saurer in coolness.

That said, Moonbay's still my all-time favorite Zoids character. So Zoids rules anyway.

wyyc

Kaitou_Yahiko;16226 said:
I watched Zoids Genesis. I've only seen the first two eps but I downloaded them from da-anime.org. It was good from what I saw I just stopped watching it because I was too busy...Then just never started again. I think I will.

http://www.claws.us/tracker/ has the complete series subbed by TV-Nihon. It's different from the feel of the other series, but IMO it's the best Zoids Series yet.

Zemby

Oh goodie, now I can actually start watching Zoids Genesis. ^o^;; Anyway, thanks for the link. Now I just need some time...^^