Yu-gi-oh styled cards

Trivial

Here is one of them
afdaqfcm9.png

Trivial

No, not at all
Spell card like that can only activated once

And, doesn't affect all terrain, it's just cards which are 1-square near with that card

I wanna complete my Fatal Frame, so excuse me

Rocknote

Banned
Rocknote - What the hell? I'm at that level only? Seems like I need to buy more HP Memory and update my MegaWeapon.......

Lecros - OMG! You made your card that can make RNR the end! What about Rocknote? *sob*

TP Link - The 3D main character of The Legend Of Zelda, huh....

Hwarangoo - What the hell? Even a single Chocobo is stronger than me and it is the same level as you are!

Conclusion:
You gonna pay for that, man. I will make you suffer as soon you live on this planet.
I'm weaker than a chocobo, huh......

Rocknote

Banned
Battoru Cardo! Yu-Gi-Oh! Style Rocknote! Prepare to be deleted!

createcardphpxy1.jpg

Is that what you got? 1 card already can make RNR the end! Mwuahahahahahaha!

hwarangoo

Journalists
rocknote;29769 said:
Rocknote - What the hell? I'm at that level only? Seems like I need to buy more HP Memory and update my MegaWeapon.......

Lecros - OMG! You made your card that can make RNR the end! What about Rocknote? *sob*

TP Link - The 3D main character of The Legend Of Zelda, huh....

Hwarangoo - What the hell? Even a single Chocobo is stronger than me and it is the same level as you are!

Conclusion:
You gonna pay for that, man. I will make you suffer as soon you live on this planet.
I'm weaker than a chocobo, huh......

Wut no you were supposed to be lvl 4 and I made this on different days. And that chocobo is my personality on gaia online. I made you a monster to offer too summon me I need 3 tributes :p
. And your effect could destroy any of my cards. I could make a Rocknote SP card?

Question are you a girl or a boy?

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
They seem pretty overpowered up there...... :confused:'

A REALLY long time ago, I made a Bly card too. Here it is:

Bly_Card.png

I try my best not to overpower cards I make and make sure the proportions of the picture is right. :-p

Trivial

Hey what??
You said that it's a cleaning tool??

That's vials/reaction tube
We often use it when we want to mix some certain kind of liquids into one

Those vials contains Glucose, Manitol, Sucrose, Sacharose, etc.
It's in the Microbiology Lab