Yu-Gi-Oh card game discussion

Hub

Yup. It'll only be a miracle to put them in one turn. You'll need 5 turns that's the least. If you are going to summon them, the best way is to put Hamon first. Since he has a effect which forces your opponent to attack Hamon. Then, you'll have no problem on summoning Raviel. Unless your opponent pawns Hamon, then you'll be in trouble.

hwarangoo

Journalists
But too summon the one with all the fiend offerings somoene can use fissure. right. I forgot there effects a bit. Did one of them cancel magic?

Hub

None of the 3 demon cards can cancel magic cards. But putting in some magic nulifying cards can make you invinsible.

hwarangoo

Journalists
But then you need even more work. Of course theyre are set ups where you are invinsible but then you just have too prevent that from happening. Like Exodus the wall or defense or something the card with 4000 defense

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
uh, yeah, I'm (or I think I am) the closest to a pro this forum has, and they're not that good. I am an official jusge too (I used to have it displayed, but not anymore).

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
misthero said:
if you use all three correctly, they arent weak... at all....
With the ridiculous summoning requirements, you may as well just use the space in your deck for more reliable cards. Even Gilford the Lightning is more worth summoning (never got to use that card, but he's definitely got the Gods beat).

Hub said:
Rigeki will do the trick.
Raigeki. Japanese for "Electric Attack".

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
There's a card I think is pretty cool, but I forgot the name. One of the "evil gods", if I remember correctly, the third one.

Name: Forgot
Level: 12(I think)
Atk/Def: 0/0

Effect: This card cannot be special summoned or set. This card can only be normal summoned by tributing 3 monsters. The Attack and Defence of this monster is equal to 1000 x the number of cards the opponent controls. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, destroy all cards on the field. During your main phase, you may choose to destroy this card.

Wicked, huh? :confused: Removing it from play is the best option, I think.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Raigeki is banned, and Raigeki Break is... Restricted? Was it?

Ant-Raigeki most probably was made to increase the number of cards......
Just like one card which reverses Pot of greed to your side, if it is used by the opponent.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Raigeki wasn't overpowered with the original set of cards.... Okay maybe a little at first it was only restricted and annoyingly used a lot in the eternal duelist soul. And Anti-Raigeki is useless without people using Raigeki. And Raigeki break is allowed twice in a deck. As far as I know.
The pot of greed trap was weird

Angewolf

Thirdmaster;37960 said:
There's a card I think is pretty cool, but I forgot the name. One of the "evil gods", if I remember correctly, the third one.

Name: Forgot
Level: 12(I think)
Atk/Def: 0/0

Effect: This card cannot be special summoned or set. This card can only be normal summoned by tributing 3 monsters. The Attack and Defence of this monster is equal to 1000 x the number of cards the opponent controls. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, destroy all cards on the field. During your main phase, you may choose to destroy this card.

Wicked, huh? :confused: Removing it from play is the best option, I think.

It's name is The Wicked Eraser, nice card i've made a Wicked beast deck in world championship 2008, aswell as a sacred beast deck which is rather slow unless if i get the right cards X3

Hub

PrimoPiccolo;37952 said:
With the ridiculous summoning requirements, you may as well just use the space in your deck for more reliable cards. Even Gilford the Lightning is more worth summoning (never got to use that card, but he's definitely got the Gods beat).

It might be rediculus but if you keep putting in your field from the deck their attack can reach 3000 if you have the Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts. And don't forget their fusion card (forgot the name. it has a attk of 2600). It's effect can damage your LP with the amount of defense points of the destroyed monster.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Hub said:
It might be rediculus but if you keep putting in your field from the deck their attack can reach 3000 if you have the Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts. And don't forget their fusion card (forgot the name. it has a attk of 2600).
Really? Never knew about the fusion. I'll look it up.

But honestly, if you can't summon the fusion monster from your hand (which I'm doubting at the moment), it's still hardly worth all the effort.

Hub

Sorry I forgot to mension that the fusion card doesn't need a fusion magic. Just like XYZ-Dragon Cannon. As I remember, the fusion materials are Gladiator Beast-Spartan and another Gladiator Beast.

Angewolf

Anyone have Yu-gi-oh world championship 2008 for the DS? if so it would be fun to have a tag duel or something XD

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Hub;38318 said:
Gladiator Beast-Spartan

This is madness, this is CARD GAMES

Angewolf;38323 said:
Anyone have Yu-gi-oh world championship 2008 for the DS? if so it would be fun to have a tag duel or something XD
Why, oh why, doesn't my wifi work with my ds, Why?! T_T

Hub

Sorry guys made a miscalculation on the name. It's Gladiator Beast Spartacus and the fusion monster's name was Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz