Yu-Gi-Oh card game discussion

Hub

Yu-Gi-Oh card game discussion

Okay Yu-Gi-Oh players, let's discuss the game here. Let's start by stating what kind of deck we are using. I'll start. I use a Evil Elemental Deck. My thrump cards are Future Fusion, Fusion Gate, and Dark Fusion.

Hub

What card in your deck has the strongest attack? Mine's Evil Hero Dark Gaia. His maximum attack points is 4000!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
My key card is as my user name suggests:voltanis the Adjudicator.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
The Six Samurai are my treasure. Not only are their special abilities handy, but they're Japanese warriors! ^_^

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
lol, Atk doesn't measure strength, but it's 2400 for monarchs but I have cyber twin (2800) in my fusion deck.

Hub

So, true. But, he to has a special effect. This is his effect:
Dark Gaia: Fusion: Fiend+Rock attack: ? defense: 0 effect: This card cannot be specialed summoned except for the effect of "Dark Fusion". The original attack of this monster is equal to the original attack of the two monsters used in fusion. When this card attacks, all monsters in the opponent's field will be changed to attack position. (Flip effect won't be acivated)

hwarangoo

Journalists
So is anyone interested to creata a hamachi group with me. (which could give me acces to files on your pc if those are shared with network members) Too play the yu gi oh online thingy. if people are ill look up the link.

misthero

hmm my key card... for my dragon deck i have Blue Eyes Shining Dragon... and for my other deck... Uria the Flame Emperor :|

Hub

Great! Just my day. You have Uria. Ow well. I completed all of the 3 demon cards anyway. Hamon, Uria, and Raviel. Planning on putting them in my deck but they're too weak.:cool:

hwarangoo

Journalists
Lol My key card used too be fissure. Its pretty usefull because for people to get theyre strongest monster on the field they usually sacrifise theyre weaker monsters. Or I just kill those and then I use fissure. I also had cards too bring it back.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (though I normally use JP names, this one's too long)
LV 12
Atk:0 Def:0
Dark/Demon
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with the effect of "Yubel - Terror Incarnate". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this face-up Attack Position card battles with an opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to its ATK to your opponent and destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Can be quite irritating, but a Sakuretsu Armor would kill it instantly...... :confused:

Guess you'll need spells, traps and monster effects to beat it, huh?

misthero

if you use all three correctly, they arent weak... at all.... like the three gods.. though it's quite annoying for the three god card sometimes... oh Red Eyes Darkness Dragon is also my top cards to use...

Hub

But it'll be hard to put them in the same field. Raviel requires 3 fiend-type monsters, Uria requires 3 face-up trap cards and Hamon requires 3 face-up continous trap cards. To summon them all in 1 turn is kinda impossible.