Your Overall Opinion of MMSF 2

GSR

That one guy
Dengar;64218 said:

Wave Command Cards - special codes you can enter to give yourself ridiculous boosts/items/money etc. People tend to abuse them online.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Yeah... Most of the boosts are rediculas, except for the ones that boost viruses into G viruses. The only code worth using is the special card you can't get unless use use a blank card code. The one you can only get on your tribe. Can't remember what they are all called, but lets just say they're cards you should be getting.

Dengar

The postgame is just brutal. The IF versions of the bosses have obscene amounts of HP. Damage is not too much of a problem if you know how to dodge/block (which I don't but that's why I use Recovery). The battles just take a long time.

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
I didn't even bother trying out this one, From what I've seen didn't seem like there was much improvement from the first one.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
It's much better than the first one, but it's still no EXE. Honestly, I beat the game, I haven't picked it up since, same as the first. It just doesn't have the same appeal.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I haven't really picked up starforce 2 either. but thats purly because i wasted 35 hours getting a 100% on starforce 1 and my friends are a bit ahead of me. the way i see it is i may as well trad with them to get past the last door in the transdimention

GSR

That one guy
Stelar SP;65307 said:
Hated it but loved it just as much.

That pretty much sums it up perfectly, come to think of it. For all the times I actually had fun in the game, I was banging my head against a wall because of the insane encounter rate or some other glaring problem.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I don't mind the Transdimention actually. I don't like the skywave because it is very big. The transdimention is not too bad cause your always doing somthing there, whereas the skywave your just going form A to B

Dengar

The skywave isn't that big. You can get to Wazzap in less than 30 seconds, and Loch Mess in less than a minute.

StelarSX

Jack In!
First off...

Sky Waves are annoying because of the viruses that pop up after 10 steps. And then there's the usual Harp Note SP as well in Whazzap's SW. (But that's even if you've defeated the EX version of Harp Note.)

The Trans Dimension is also a pain because viruses are popping out way too often there then anywhere else. And here there's an even less chance to Run Away. And your not exactly doing anything in the Trans Dimension other than trying to open gates to get to Apollo(n) Flame.

So basically, the Tran Dimension is a pain and getting to Loch Mess is another. (I don't mind Bermuda nor Whazzap.)

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Dengar;66304 said:
The skywave isn't that big. You can get to Wazzap in less than 30 seconds, and Loch Mess in less than a minute.

True... but I compleated the game before I discovered the shortcut, so for me it took a lot longer.

Dengar

Stelar SP;66311 said:
So basically, the Tran Dimension is a pain and getting to Loch Mess is another. (I don't mind Bermuda nor Whazzap.)

You know, Loch Mess is only a few steps further than Wazzap if you go via the Wazzap shortcut. Most of it is those launch things.

Also, learn that Battle Network/Starforce games almost always have easy ways to get places, not counting postgame areas.