Your first manga/anime ever!

Infinity-X

遊んで火災、痛い
To tell you the truth, I honestly don't remember. It was either Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z. Those Dragon Ball Z was the best anime ever created.

FlameStream

Ah, it seems I got introduced into Japanese art with different series.

My first anime series I've ever watched is Kyattou Ninden Teyandee, also known as Samurai Pizza Cats. I still love it today and found some raws which I'll watch in a few.
Closely followed by Sailor Moon/Dragon Ball.

My first manga was Dragon Quest (with Dai as protagonist), closely followed by, again, Dragon Ball.

Twilight_Fox

Hmm... for me the first anime was either Dragonball or Sailor Moon. When I first saw those though I had never even heard the word anime lol. As for manga, I never saw any till I joined the forum world and found out about them lol. And I think the first one I read was V-Tamer and the first one I bought any of was FMA.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
My first anime was Sailor Moon way back when. It must have been about 10-12 years ago now >.> I feel old...

I didn't know that it was an anime though... I'd never even heard of the word anime back then, which isn't too surprising.

As for my first manga, It was Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow. I remember having difficulty reading it at first because it was "backwards"! XD

faqcorner

I might have watched anime before the time that I was officially introduced to it (though THOSE would have been the english/US dubs of that anime so I don't think it counts much - just like pokemon, CCS, or something around those lines)...

When I was officially introduced to subbed by someone at my church..um... we saw Naruto, and eventually I got into too many anime and now I'm anime club president at my school...

kage113

Smile. Destroy. Repeat.
Anime: Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors -twitches- The horrible dub, Digimon

Manga: Neon Genesis Evangelion...This happened 7 years after my first anime...

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
My first anime was Pokemon. It was my favorite then and is still my favorite anime today.

My first manga, on the other hand, was Yu-Gi-Oh! (not Duelist).

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
My first anime was probably Pokemon then Dragon Ball Z Yu Yu Hakusho and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Manga was probably FMA or Case Closed.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Voltron and Sailor Moon (they aired alongside each other).

GetBackers was the first manga I bought.

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
Well if you want to be technical, i found out a show i watched when i was little on Nick Jr. was actually an anime...

But we won't count that...

Pokemon :)

First manga, Yu-Gi-Oh!, the stuff thats not in the popular Anime. VERY interesting stuff

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Takatofan1986 said:
Well if you want to be technical, i found out a show i watched when i was little on Nick Jr. was actually an anime...

But we won't count that...
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, that was probably my first anime as well. Blinky and Pinky FTW!

Didn't get into Manga until a couple of years ago, thanks to Digimon Himitsu's first Digimon NEXT scanlation!

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
PrimoPiccolo;20824 said:
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, that was probably my first anime as well. Blinky and Pinky FTW!

Didn't get into Manga until a couple of years ago, thanks to Digimon Himitsu's first Digimon NEXT scanlation!

LOL i LOVED that show, totally forgot about that!!! XDDD

I was thinking of.... The Little Bits O_O

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
For comic, seems should be "Mickey Mouse" or something native.

For manga, probably Dragon Ball.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
My first animé and manga was pokémon, though I didnt know it was called those things until I was older :p