Your first manga/anime ever!

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
Your first manga/anime ever!

well left find out shall we!

My very first anime of all time would be *drumroll* DragonBall Z by the great Akira Toriyama!

My First Manga would be Dragon ball, but i first to complete would be Ranma 1/2!

now folks tell me yours! like nowish or soonish would be nice ..... come on you know you want to.

its like when your mom brags about your first word, but now you can go "Well my first manga/anime was blah blah blah" are your kids/people would go WOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
You're asking someone who's been watching it practically her whole life. o.o

Anime: Woot Movie! "Panda Kopanda" <3 I loved that thing when i was like.. 2.
Manga: I stared at things I couldn't read. Dragonball Z manga.

If it's about understanding it, it'd be dubbed... or licensed...so...
Anime: Sailor Moon or Voltron
Manga: Dragonball Z still.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
hmm
If Dungeons and Dragons classifies from the late 80's early 90's then that would be my first seen.

As for Manga - i don't remember, i think it maybe Cardcaptor Sakura.

Magna

Anime is Digimon Adventure Dub, I remember for sure. Saw it when I was 6/7.
Manga? Lol, Digimon Next. Never read manga before that.

wenhao152

Err... Hi?
Manga: Doraemon
Anime: Saliormoon,???

Doraemon was the first manga I read.... Too long ago to remember all the details.

Saliormoon was shown on tv early in the moring at 6+ just before I leave home for school, like, 8 years back?

??? is the anime that I really remember watching after school then. I forgot the name, but I remember the plot. It's about this guy trying to save the world with his powerful right handed glove. He can also collect discs and add it to the glove to gain more power. After his adventure, he needs to return all the discs that he found on his journey to their original place.

Anyone heard/seen that before? I'm still trying to find it.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Anime:
Pokemon! then Digimon! Then... um Dragonball Z? o-o

Manga:
Shounen Jump issues ;3 Then the first one I ever bought was... um... Trigun, I think o-o

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
Dragonball Z would be my very first anime.
I saw that when I was 2 :)
*still rememebrs :D*

For manga. It'd have to Ragnarok manhwa :D

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
My first anime I had ever watched was Kimba the White Lion, I used to love it when I was a little kid.
As for the manga, it would be Pokemon: the Electric Tale of Pikachu when I was into Pokemon fandom before Digimon came in.

SpiritBoy

Hm, if I don't consider Pukemon and Digimon (I don't), the first anime I've ever seen will be Azumanga Daioh, and it still reminds my favourite anime of all times.
1st manga will be Lukcy Star.

celestial_sacred

Anime... I can't really remember. The oldest I could remember would be Pokemon. But I think I saw Doraemon before that.. Or was it something else? Forget it. The first anime I watched from the 1st episode to the last is Digimon Adventure 02~~

Manga. It must be Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01! =D Unless you count a glance at a Pokemon manga page (don't even know which one, not interested).

Lionessmon

Digimon 02 is the first series I watched from beginning to end, but Pokemon was my first anime, the first episode I saw was when Ash caught Caterpie.