Your favorite Rockman.EXE season

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Isn't season two when they had Style Changes? I always liked the style changes. I started to hate it when it turned into a Magical Boy Anime, though... >_>

I couldn't stand it when the focus went to Netto fighting the villains, when it was SUPPOSED to be Saito/Rockman.exe doing it...

StelarSX

Jack In!
I beleive Style Changes came at like the second to last or last episode of Season One when Rockman.EXE goes through the net and gets to the WWW Net Place and beats up Pharohman, Bomberman, and Stoneman. He gets GutsFire Style if I remember right.

Trivial

You're right. Just after he had been revived and defeat Pharaohman with Blues, he had to face Stoneman and Bomberman
Netto can;t send Battle chips to Rockman, so his father adviced some new program, thus activaes the Style Change, the very first Style Change is Heat Guts

In game,Style Change occurs in EXE 2 and 3, Guts Style is the easiest to achieve and easies to use. Since it's effect is on Rock Buster's strength become doubled. And you won't get pushed back when being hit this makes no cancellation of chip activation due to damage taken when activates a chip.
Remember though, your speed is slightly reduced, and your Rockbuster's rapidity is reduced to 1.
But in EXE 3, you still can manage your Rock Buster's attribute and when you mash the Buster's button it'll become a machine gun that fires 5 bullets in a rapid attack.

Dengar

Role;21027 said:
Isn't season two when they had Style Changes? I always liked the style changes. I started to hate it when it turned into a Magical Boy Anime, though... >_>

I couldn't stand it when the focus went to Netto fighting the villains, when it was SUPPOSED to be Saito/Rockman.exe doing it...

You do realise that the Hub/Saito subplot is never even remotely touched upon in the anime, right?

That's one of many reasons why I dug the games much more than the anime itself.

Trivial

That's right
In anime, they even didn't touch about the truth that Netto and Rockman.EXE were actually Hikari Saito, Netto's twin brothers
I was quite surprised when i played the game at the first time, and heard about that. Since the first thing that i dug from EXE is anime, after that goes to game, then manga

But i think, if we want to decide which media that can be used as a standard storyline, I'd better pick the storyline from the game's

StelarSX

Jack In!
Yep. The storyline from Rockman games are...best. Then it changes a bit in the anime and then it changes some more for the manga.

Trivial

In manga, i just have one word of comment
Crazy

I only have the Takamisaki Ryou's
Man, the story is very very different and their acts are really crazy, but funny
I keep laughing everytime i read the chapter about Rockman and Pharaohman in the pyramid deep in the net

StelarSX

Jack In!
The manga is indeed...crazy. Totally different from game and anime. Same charactars but different personalities. I've got the first two volumes. I've read them all except Vol. 6 I think...

Trivial

In manga, the one that i like the most is volume 8, i love Dark Rockman-sama
I think, the story is game-based, but as you see, completely different from what the game has
And...... ouch! Dark Rockman is really evil and crazy. How could he done such cannibalism

And, sorry for off-topic, but
Ryuusei no Rockman manga is indeed FAR MORE Crazier than EXE's

StelarSX

Jack In!
That is completely right...War-Rock is always to hyper-like. I hate that...Subaru is Subaru, and that's about it.

Trivial

Yeah, speaking about manga,
In EXE, the last volumes,around......... 12 - 13. The story is kinda in a hurry. It's just quick. EXE 6's time is only on 12 and 13.
There are some Navis that has no appearance such as Coloredman, Iceman, Woodman, etc.
And there are some guys that has no appearance too, such as Yuriko (in anime)

In Ryuu's manga,
I was kinda surprised when i know that War-Rock loves Senbe so much. XDDD
And, he isn't that serious like in anime. In anime he is a very serious guy
But i still love my Gemini, but how could an enemy could be friends at the first time they meet?
By seeing the manga has turned out so crazy, i can't imagine how Tribe could be, and how Burai would become

StelarSX

Jack In!
Well, it says On-Air, that there doesn't seem to even a Subaru or War-Rock. As it starts off with Yeti Blizzard and Berserk. They're at the gate of Mu, where Berserk long ago lost to Bly. There also appears to be a Dinosaur and a Shinobi.

Trivial

I also ever heard about that rumor.
I don't know, why they could just delete the two main characters, Subaru and War-Rock
Maybe they want more Rockman than Subaru
The first season of Ryuu manga is also like that, right?
I think it has more Rockman than Subaru

Back to topic,
I still wonder if there is a subbed version of Rockman.EXE Stream
But, about story, i love the Original season

david0925

Trivial;22741 said:
Yeah, speaking about manga,
In EXE, the last volumes,around......... 12 - 13. The story is kinda in a hurry. It's just quick. EXE 6's time is only on 12 and 13.
There are some Navis that has no appearance such as Coloredman, Iceman, Woodman, etc.
And there are some guys that has no appearance too, such as Yuriko (in anime)

In Ryuu's manga,
I was kinda surprised when i know that War-Rock loves Senbe so much. XDDD
And, he isn't that serious like in anime. In anime he is a very serious guy
But i still love my Gemini, but how could an enemy could be friends at the first time they meet?
By seeing the manga has turned out so crazy, i can't imagine how Tribe could be, and how Burai would become

I dunno, I never really found War Rock to be that serious in the anime. The way he talks is very rough, but sometimes I really find him hilarious. He's actually a bit "shy" when Subaru thanks him for helping him to do whatever (i.e the Delivery episode, 19 i think?). He also "made fun" of subaru on numerous occasion when it comes to the girl relatonships.