Your favorite Rockman.EXE season

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Your favorite Rockman.EXE season

Well i think i should make this thread over here, so what is your favorite Rockman.EXE season mine one is Stream with Knightman and such. Feel free too have your say in this and please explain why.

Dengar

I haven't seen Stream, cos to my knowledge, no one has subbed it.

I've seen part of Axess and Beast.

I kinda like Beast.

But I have to say, the original. It seems more serious than the others.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
In all honesty, my favourite series is Axess.

In the 1st series, Netto's more of the carefree 5th grader. In Axess, he actually gains a bit of responsibility, and despite a few mistakes, he seems to do just fine. We also get to see some more major character development and confilct, especially with Enzan and Blues. It's also the series in which Laika is introduced. ^_^

Another reason would be the animation. It just seemed to improve drastically compared with the previous season, which I liked.

Blaze Dragon

Blazing with energy!
I have only seen what is subbed (Original and part of Axess), so I have to say: Axess. The original gave pretty few chips (Only one PA per person, and only Netto and Enzan had, for example. Plus, Netto's folder was garbage: Cannons, Sword, Wide Sword, Long Sword, Mini Bombs, Area Steal, Barrier, and that's it). In Axess a lot more of PAs and chips are seen.

Quatre Winner

I liked the original series, because to me, that was what Rockman.exe was about: cooperation between Navis and Humans to achieve their goals, with Navis relying on their humans to help them out from the real world and Humans relying on their Navis to protect the Internet. Axess I just lost interest in, because suddenly the relationships between the humans and Navis seemed to take a backseat to that thing called Crossfusion, and Navis seemed to just become a plot device. Stream was only slightly better, but since I haven't seen it Subbed, judgement will have to wait. The same goes for Beast and Beast +.

Yukihiro

Yellow Snow Merchant~
Quatre Winner;13199 said:
I liked the original series, because to me, that was what Rockman.exe was about: cooperation between Navis and Humans to achieve their goals, with Navis relying on their humans to help them out from the real world and Humans relying on their Navis to protect the Internet. Axess I just lost interest in, because suddenly the relationships between the humans and Navis seemed to take a backseat to that thing called Crossfusion, and Navis seemed to just become a plot device. Stream was only slightly better, but since I haven't seen it Subbed, judgement will have to wait. The same goes for Beast and Beast +.

I agree with you, I'd rather watch Rockman EXE. I personally hate fillers and plot lines. I'd prefer an anime series that is just...random and has no deep plot in it. Azumanga Daioh, Midori no Hibi and many more are just like that.

Akai Shuichi

The Pierrot
My favorite hands down is Rockman.EXE Stream, I really like all the Cross Fusion and Crest of Duo stuff in it, I enjoyed it more then any of the other Series.

Knightman

1 of the Crest of Duo
Akai Shuichi;13491 said:
My favorite hands down is Rockman.EXE Stream, I really like all the Cross Fusion and Crest of Duo stuff in it, I enjoyed it more then any of the other Series.

I totally agree with that.

Cloud668

<b>Translator</b><br>*geass*
favourite would be axess, the first one i touched (after that abandoned watching the whole thing), as for where i watched it from, greg would hate me if i say it, so uhh, no.

loewies

i am curently watching the first season of rockman.exe but cant find links to download them so i quit on episode 8

but i played the battel network 4 5 and 6 an I think the same as the anime but i can be total wrong

loewies;20323 said:
i am curently watching the first season of rockman.exe but cant find links to download them so i quit on episode 8

but i played the battel network 4 5 and 6 an I think the same as the anime but i can be total wrong

The anime uses events from the games but different.
Rockman.Exe S1 is with the World3(WWW) from MMBN1
Rockman.Exe S2 is with Gospel (Forte/Bass's background was completely changed sadly) from MMBN2
Rockman.Exe Axess is with Nebula from MMBN4 and navi's from MMBN3 and Network Transmission(Gamecube)
Rockman.Exe Stream has Duo from MMBN4 and all navi's from MMBN5. Also the Neo World 3 from MMBN3 (but with Tesla from MMBN5 as it's leader).
Rockman.Exe Beast has elements from MMBN6
Rockman.Exe Beast+ has most of the leftover stories. Mainly the Gamcube game(Zero Virus) and the Cellphone game with Jammingman and Cache.

My list:
1. Axess, because I loved shademan and his Darkloids. I also liked Dr. Regal.
2. Original, Since it had my favorite organization, namely Gospel.
3. Beast, for having Navi's in the real world and thank god no Cross Fusion overkill.
4. Beast+ It had Zero
5. Stream, last because it was a bloody Cross Fusion Rangers >> It only had 1 Soul Unison. The other series had at least all or most transformations.

Things I didn't like in all series:
No Saito/Hub
Stupid Forte/Bass background story (Forte being Pharoahman reborn is lame)
Forte/Bass never had Gospelcannon ;(
Forte/Bass issue never resolved
Alpha/Proto never appeared
Too much Cross Fusion and almost no more actual net battling in later series. (At least Beast reduced the Cross Fusion)

StelarSX

Jack In!
Heh,heh. So true. In Stream they really did use Cross Fusion WAY too much. First time I saw Cross Fusion I wanted it in the games, sadly that never happened. :(

Trivial

My favorite is Rockman.EXE Stream since my cutie-honey-sweety Dark Rockman.EXE is there. I really loved him XDDDDDD
But, for the storyline, i like the EXE season

You're right. Cross Fusion is way too much, that means less battle in the network areas
I don't know if there is subbed version of this season
I end up having the RAW ones

StelarSX

Jack In!
Rockman.EXE was supposed to be with the computers and stuff. But when Cross Fusion came along it kinda changed the plots and such.

Trivial

In my opinion, since Cross Fusion came along, it's kinda turned out like Power Ranger or sort
Sorry if i'm too rude