You now need to post before you can PM

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You now need to post before you can PM

Users now must post at least one message before they will be able to use the Private Messaging service.

Please note that it may take up to one hour after your first post before you're able to use the Private Messaging system, just because we have to wait for the scheduled task to happen.

As far as I can tell, everyone that *has* already had one post should be able to PM. If you're having any problems, please either reply to this thread or send me an e-mail at kree@dats.us

Thanks!! This should hopefully stop the PM spam problems.

JKaizer

testing 123
fapfapfap
After playing with my test user, everything seems to be in order. There is also a notice explaining it under the Twitter messages. :)

Draco Ryuu

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I got spam messaged twice, but what buged me was the fact that when I went to the forums to find out who it was, the person was already banned an still sending out messages. The only question that I have is how can a person who has been banned still post or message? Beacuse I've seen several posts by people who were labled as banned.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Draco Ryuu;133353 said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I got spam messaged twice, but what buged me was the fact that when I went to the forums to find out who it was, the person was already banned an still sending out messages. The only question that I have is how can a person who has been banned still post or message? Beacuse I've seen several posts by people who were labled as banned.

They would have been banned AFTER sending the message.

lehua768

Banned
I got spam messaged twice, but what buged me was the fact that when I went to the forums to find out who it was, the person was already banned an still sending out messages. The only question that I have is how can a person who has been banned still post or message? Beacuse I've seen several posts by people who were labled as banned.