Wonder if the Rnr 3 has an anime series???

ryuusei_fan

Wonder if the Rnr 3 has an anime series???

Since the game (English version) is going to come out this June, does that mean that a 3rd season has already been out for the anime??? :confused: I've been waiting for a it for a long time, but up to now I haven't heard anything about it =.=" Since the 1st season and Tribe season were so great, I wonder why not have another season for the 3rd series???
And by the way, do you guys think that Capcom should plan on making the 3rd anime season??? I really want to see new episodes... what about you?

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Awww, I know that too. It sucks yeah. RnR Anime~the 1st one was actually great. Then the 2nd~~~~/o/ the story would have been nice in terms of plot development but *ZOOOOOOOOM* ended quickly - didn't even get to see the other tribe forms, other than Thunder Berserk. *PLUMMET MOMENTUM STORY FAIL* Then I wonder, but I doubt there will be an anime continuation of the 3rd series. Shame, but who knows....*waits in anticipation*...

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
I'd think that the anime series comes out after the game... and after the manga. For different stories, the GMA works differently. (GMA = Game/Manga/Anime.)

GSR

That one guy
As far as anyone knows, the series was canceled due to poor ratings or some other reason. My guess is that Capcom just didn't want to shell out for another season and a half when the games weren't selling terribly well anyways and the economy was tanking.

It's very unlikely they'll ever start up again, though there's always the possibility they'll make an anime for a different Megaman series.

ryuusei_fan

Aww... I'm tired of waiting, you know... The game story of RnR 3 was so great (though I did not understand a single word ^^), therefore I always thought that its anime series would be so awesome, but things have turned out like this... Nahh! I want to cry!-.-
By the way, do you guys think that there will be ... RnR 4??? (I expected that it'd be impossible =.=" RnR 3 is the end, isn't it?!)

Complex Mind

Sleep Enforcement Officer
Don't despair, we're the toughest group of RnR fans on this side of the internet... According to Wikipedia, Capcom reported a 10.3% increase in sales, and 3.3% net income increase on March 31, 2009. It is therefore possible!

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I would rather have had a ZX anime!

*gets bludgeoned to death by everyone*

Seriously though, I didn't realize it did so poorly in Japan. Why? I thought EXE was really popular and from what (VERY) little I've seen of Ryuusei it seemed like more along the same lines.

GSR

That one guy
RnR didn't bomb, but it didn't do as well as EXE. My guess is there's a couple factors: the games weren't as good as EXE, the anime only ever had the 10 minute format of Beast+, people just didn't like the characters as much. The series is a moderate success, but not like EXE. It's more on the level of the Ace Attorney games now in terms of sales/popularity, maybe a bit lower (with a ton less merchandising.)

GSR

That one guy
Vincentdante;94232 said:
WAIT!! Ace attorney's going downhill you imply? Noooooooooooooooo

AA's not going downhill, it's just never been as explosively successful as the MM games were. I think the new Edgeworth game sold ~200,000 copies its first week, which is pretty good (better than RnR3, for certain.) Still, I think RnR2/RnR1 sold better than that at first, so yeah.

And it still has a ridiculous amount of merchandising/tie-ins (the second musical starts selling tickets in August, I think.)

ryuusei_fan

Most of people who've ever played EXE and RnR game said that they prefered EXE to RnR, I wonder why???I agree that RnR anime is not as good as EXE anime (but I really love both of them ^^),but, what about tha games? Compare to EXE games, RnR games are great, too! Then, why???

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
For some reason, when I think of connoting the two, Ryuusei is "lighter" and "more hollow" than EXE. I guess it's because of the whole Denpa vs. Network thing...

BTW, why aren't prices in RnR outrageously high (like 10000z for an HP Memory or whatever it's called in Ryuusei)? I'd think that 200 years of inflation would have some sort of impact.

ryuusei_fan

You meant that... RnR games are "easier to play" than EXE games, or something else???...
I have heard from somewhere that: one of the main reasons is that, you don't need too much power or powerful battle cards in order to be able to defeat the viruses ,bosses, etc...
I think it's kinda... ridiculous, isn't it???(just my opinion ^^)

Yuidirnt

Avicoltrice
If RnR3 sells good in America, maybe there's a little hope Capcom will think about making a third season of the anime?
I personally didn't LOVE the anime, but it was nice. I guess I didn't like it so much because of how they changed Tsukasa's story around.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
That being said I was unhappy with how they did not include tsukasa in both tribe and rnr2. They so should have he was my favorite charater. If gemini was firetype that would have been sick as but elec is still good. Only fire character was ox and i didnt like him much. was too brutal and too fat. but anyway they should have put him more in both or all 3 of the games for that matter. he was a legend

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I'd rather see the ZX anime. I didn't like the RnR one too much.

Yuidirnt

Avicoltrice
A ZX anime would really be cool! But I don't think that for now we have chances to see that happening...