Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
A joke from a highschool student.
Sue picked a pack and hide it into her pocket quickly. But her deskmate Bob noticed this.
Bob: All right. Just what kind of snack do you have? Don't you want to share with me?
Sue: As you wish.
Then, Sue threw it on Bob's face.
Bob: Dammit. That's tampon.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Yay, the emails are properly coming through again. Several months ago I changed my email on my account and it put me in a needing verification mode. The email wouldn't come through even when I tried it a few weeks apart but I just randomly tried it again tonight and it worked.

So uh, hey

Cael

Yay, the emails are properly coming through again. Several months ago I changed my email on my account and it put me in a needing verification mode. The email wouldn't come through even when I tried it a few weeks apart but I just randomly tried it again tonight and it worked.

So uh, hey
Hey!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I miss the good 'ol days using my dedi server as a SOCKS proxy via SSH at work to access the IRC server and chat with the community. Feels like multiple lifetimes ago now lol

I mean... bypass filter at work?! What?! I'd never :angelic:

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Funny event happened in ChinaJoy this year.
At the end of June, my disciple Hanekawa told me that she would go to Australia and may return in August. This means she may surely missed this show and it also mean I need someone else to do the makeup work. At first, I asked Anne for help and she accepted. But when I confirmed the work, she told me that she was sent to another city temporary.
Dammit, the show was about to start, just who can do it? I asked Mint for help. Luckily, I was the third one and she said that Mona would have enough time for this. Soon, a group chatting was opened. I left a message that this time, my costume is Mikuo Hatsune.
Then the show was about to begin. I told Mona that I would arrive at the stop at 8a.m. She told me that she was about ready. At that time, I was only one stop left, that means, 3 minutes, I would arrive at McDonald and find her in the restaurant. So I sent her a message and she said that she had a black luggage with her. But when I enter the restaurant, I can't find her because there are too many customers there and some of them have black luggages.
"Where are you?" send by Mona.
"I just enter the restaurant, I mean the main gate."
"Main gate?"
Soon, Mona found me and said that she misread my message.
"You know, I did the work yesterday as well and all the characters are male ones. Today, I also have three to go. Besides you, the other two are Naruto and Luffy's brother, Ace. When you said Hatsune, I just misread as Miku but I never notice it's Mikuo. So I thought that it could be a female character and can't find you anywhere. When I went to the gate, I found a guy who is very familar, that's you and I finally notice that you mean Mikuo but not Miku."
So I should know that when I say Hatsune, most of them think of Miku but not Mikuo. It's also funny that when I bought the headphone for Hatsune, I found that there are two kits beside with the headphone. What's this? I opened the image and found out that the kits is for Miku because her hair style is twintail and there are kits on the hair. But Mikuo doesn't need this one.