Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
That damned COVID-19 virus. Cause over 80,000 infected in China and over 100,000 infected in grobal. It's not the time to say whose fault causes this disease or who should apologize for it, but we need to defeat the virus.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Ready to make a MAD. This show how we fight the virus. Right now, I got the lyric translation by a Youtube spectator. So I want to translate the story to English as well. Here is the song I want to use.

只要平凡 But Ordinary
也许很远或是昨天 From yesterday or from afar,
在这里或在对岸 from right this spot or from the other side.
长路辗转离合悲欢 On the winding roads of joy and sorrow,
人聚又人散 Are the human connections that inevitably ends in the parting of ways.
放过对错才知答案 One finds the answer only when one let go of righteousness and falsehood,
活着的勇敢 in one’s courage to live, to keep on going.
没有神的光环 We do not have the halo of the gods
你我生而平凡 you and I are but ordinary.
在心碎中认清遗憾 Picking up the regrets only from heart’s shattered pieces,
生命漫长也短暂 is the fleetingness and the deceptive fragility of life.
跳动心脏长出藤蔓 Even the most fiercely beating heart becomes entangled by vines,
愿为险而战 in its willingness to fight despite peril.
跌入灰暗坠入深渊 Falling into ashen darkness, falling into the abyss;
沾满泥土的脸 fallen to the bottom with mud-covered face.
没有神的光环 Without the halo of the gods,
握紧手中的平凡 we must hold on to our fading humanity.
此心此生无憾 this life, this heart is without regrets
生命的火已点燃 as the sizzle of life’s persistent flames is ignited
有一天也许会走远 perhaps one day we shall walk far
也许还能再相见 perhaps we will meet again
无论在人群在天边 in the crowds or beyond the horizon,
让我再看清你的脸 all I ask for is one last glimpse of your face
任泪水铺满了双眼 as tears run rampant,
虽无言泪满面 silence is all that follows.
不要神的光环 I never want the halo of the gods,
只要你的平凡 just your ordinary humanity.

在心碎中认清遗憾 Picking up the regrets only from heart’s shattered pieces,
生命漫长也短暂 is the fleetingness and the deceptive fragility of life.
跳动心脏长出藤蔓 Even the most fiercely beating heart becomes entangled by vines,
愿为险而战 in its willingness to fight despite peril.
跌入灰暗坠入深渊 Falling into ashen darkness, falling into the abyss;
沾满泥土的脸 fallen to the bottom with mud-covered face.
没有神的光环 Without the halo of the gods,
握紧手中的平凡 we must hold on to our fading humanity.
有一天也许会走远 perhaps one day we shall walk far
也许还能再相见 perhaps we will meet again
无论在人群在天边 in the crowds or beyond the horizon,
让我再看清你的脸 all I ask for is one last glimpse of your face
任泪水铺满了双眼 as tears run rampant,
虽无言泪满面 silence is all that follows.
不要神的光环 I never want the halo of the gods,
只要你的平凡 just your ordinary humanity.
此心此生无憾 this life, this heart is without regrets
生命的火已点燃 as the sizzle of life’s persistent flames is ignited

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
That damned COVID-19 virus. Cause over 80,000 infected in China and over 100,000 infected in grobal. It's not the time to say whose fault causes this disease or who should apologize for it, but we need to defeat the virus.
Oof, you're one of the few Chinese people I've seen actually say that. So many people are politicizing it. Making a whole deal of pointing fingers.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
It's really foolish to politicize it. Viruses can infect all human no matter where he/she come from. If we don't consider it as human's enemy and stick together and then fight against it, we will be doomed.
Even now, we Chinese has successfully stopped the virus from spreading, we still worried about the second wave, it maybe in this autumn or winter. We hope the medicine which can take special effect on killing the virus can be found quickly and then we can save those patients.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I think of that anyone can be my friend no matter where he/she come from.
I know that many Chinese dislike Japanese or American or even some European. But there is no reason we should blame those normal citizens, there are just common people like us.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Damned covid-19 virus again. In Beijing last month and Hongkong this months.
According to the data I checked, is this a kidding? Over 70,000 in U.S. everyday. That means there is a patient who was infected among 100. Recently, there are over 1.8 millions patients. I can't believe this, this is not America I have ever known before. How could this be? Why? Why?

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, I nearly missed the exhibition next week. Yesterday, when the tickets were begin to sell, the server got jammed in over 30 minutes. The fact is that the tickets were be sold in 2 minutes and when I can visit the website, tickets had already been sold out.
Is it over for me? No, I made a phone call to a friend of mine who is Rise, I was told that Rise was succeed to buy tickets. That means, Rise could visit and I got doomed. But soon, an hour later, I found that tickets were available again. Yes, I bought mine as well.
Later, Rise told me that next week could be busy and maybe unable to visit. Oh dammit, you know, this time, due to the covid-19 virus situation, all the tickets should be identified with ID card. That means, Rise cannot give the tickets to the others.
What will happen next week? I will wait and see.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Damned covid-19 virus again. In Beijing last month and Hongkong this months.
According to the data I checked, is this a kidding? Over 70,000 in U.S. everyday. That means there is a patient who was infected among 100. Recently, there are over 1.8 millions patients. I can't believe this, this is not America I have ever known before. How could this be? Why? Why?
Because every positive test counts as a case, symptomatic or not. Not all of them become patients at a hospital. I know of quite a few people in China who misunderstand this concept. Most countries are counting number of infections, not number of people with subsequent pneumonia (肺炎) or other major sequelae of an infection.

Last edited:

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Deaths vary by state, but for most places, as long as the patient was positive with COVID-19 prior to death, that death counts as part of the death toll due to COVID-19. Some states, like Florida, do not categorize all COVID-19 positive deaths as COVID-19 deaths, if there is another potential cause of death. However, considering the complexities of COVID-19, which include cardiovascular and neurological symptoms in addition to the respiratory symptoms, it is actually quite difficult to pinpoint whether the cause of death to be COVID-19 or not. So, most choose to at least count all COVID-19-related deaths as part of the death toll.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It should also be noted that COVID-19 is not just a respiratory disease. It can go systemic and lead to major organ damage throughout the body. Heart attacks, permanent heart damage, arrhythmia, and strokes are among the cardiovascular problems people with a COVID-19 infection may encounter. There also has been encephalopathies and neuropathies that develop in association with COVID-19. There are also cases of the development of type 1 diabetes due to pancreatic damage as well as permanent kidney damage.

不只是肺炎。COVID-19感染后能产生全身不同脏器损伤。

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
With that said, the situation in the US is very much out of control and clearly getting worse. We have no control over the spread of the virus. That is indeed true. The US's handling of the virus is indefensible, but I did want to clarify that different countries do have different criteria for reporting the numbers.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
That's it. Some of patients may probably dead due to he/she got other sickness as well. Due to he/she also was infected by COVID-19, it may cause his/her death got quicker.
Then there are also many case that those people who was infected and got no symptomatic. That's danger because he/she may probably never fell that he/she is sick and then he/she probably got his/her normally daily life with others such as family members, friends, and someone who study/working together, also they may probably have dinner in restaurant. Then there maybe a risk that someone who got near to him/her may got infected and sick.
Still there is no specific medicine yet. But our daily life continues... We need to keep an eye on it.
You know, the exhibitions are not cancelled here. But tickets are special. You need to sign up your name and ID card (foreigners can use passport) number so that the tickets belong to the one who bought it. Tickets are no longer traditional but electronic ones. When you enter the hall, your body temperature will be checked and you need to show your healthy code. Then when you arrived at the entrance, you need to put your ID card on the check and there is a camera which can identify your face to keep sure that you are the one who bought the ticket and you don't got high fever today. If your body temperature is higher than 37.2℃, you maybe banned.
That check is awesome. Even you have already made your face up and wear wig, it can identify. Last Friday, I made a cosplay as Tachibana Kanade, with make up on my face and wig on my head (White and long hair), that machine was easily identified it was me, and then it says, "Please enter."

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Unfortunately, not all people with COVID-19 infections get a fever, and most do not get high fevers. Sometimes very low-grade fevers.