Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I had forgotten I got Another Centuries Episode 3 at Otakon....

Should probably get around to playing that.

Last edited:

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
"Another Century's Episode 3 features a total of eighteen different series, with 103 player-usable mechas, including weapons, colors and Getter's variations and A.C.E. Originals. The series first featured in A.C.E 3 are:
The series featured in previous A.C.E games are:
"

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Honestly not the biggest mecha anime fan, but I love this game so much. They put so much care into making the damn mechs like the show and the controls and handling are so perfect.

Though that leads to very big balance issues in balance issues in multiplayer....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I'm glad I was able to secure that modchipped PS2 from @Lige though, since it's a Japanese only game and the PS2 was region locked.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
So, been meaning to post this here. Anywho, I'm in the hospital. I've been here since August 29. I was having breathing problems. On the 29th when trying to get ready for work, I couldn't catch my breath. I, apparently, had fainted, because I woke up on the floor. I then called my boss who called an ambulance for me.

So, it seems I have a pulmonary embolism, and now have blood clots in the lungs, so I was admitted here and was told I have to stay for about two weeks but today he said he's not sure because the process us going slowly because I'm not Japanese. Medication dosages are way lower than in the US.

This happened once before, five years ago when I visited New York. I was out in 5 days...I also had to file bankruptcy after. ><

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
"Another Century's Episode 3 features a total of eighteen different series, with 103 player-usable mechas, including weapons, colors and Getter's variations and A.C.E. Originals. The series first featured in A.C.E 3 are:
The series featured in previous A.C.E games are:
"
Except Wing Zero Custom (from Endless Waltz) was also in that video? ono

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
So, been meaning to post this here. Anywho, I'm in the hospital. I've been here since August 29. I was having breathing problems. On the 29th when trying to get ready for work, I couldn't catch my breath. I, apparently, had fainted, because I woke up on the floor. I then called my boss who called an ambulance for me.

So, it seems I have a pulmonary embolism, and now have blood clots in the lungs, so I was admitted here and was told I have to stay for about two weeks but today he said he's not sure because the process us going slowly because I'm not Japanese. Medication dosages are way lower than in the US.

This happened once before, five years ago when I visited New York. I was out in 5 days...I also had to file bankruptcy after. ><

Ah, that does not sound fun. I hope you get better soon.