Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
That means you are second generation migrant?
...errrrr i DON'T KNOW HOW TO COUNT GENERATIONS, but SURE?!

Both of my parents are born and raised in China.

Dad came here as a PhD student; mom and brother as family.

And I was born 'ere.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
...errrrr i DON'T KNOW HOW TO COUNT GENERATIONS, but SURE?!

Both of my parents are born and raised in China.

Dad came here as a PhD student; mom and brother as family.

And I was born 'ere.
I felt like I asked this question before...

Alan

IHP Translator
...If you were born outside of China and your parents were born in China, then yes, you are a second generation immigrant. -_-

All Chinese here are from southern Chinese ancestry like Fujian, Guangdong (or Canton) and some from Hainan.

...广东话. *shudders*

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade... you might fail that last one.

Katsucon allows me to spend 4 nights and 3 days away from stress and other things that are currently plaguing me, I get to got to a formal ball with one of my friends (which I am really looking forward to), and just hang out with friends I almost never get to see (I'm lucky to see them once every 2-3 months), so I am really highly motivated not to, as painful as it is not to go to the prerelease/release weekend (one of which happens to fall on my birthday on the 9th). I'd rather be with friends than spends money for a single day of card game shenanigans.

I just have to keep reminding myself of that though since I have a habit of snapping under stress and impulse buying stuff.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Katsucon allows me to spend 4 nights and 3 days away from stress and other things that are currently plaguing me, I get to got to a formal ball with one of my friends (which I am really looking forward to), and just hang out with friends I almost never get to see (I'm lucky to see them once every 2-3 months), so I am really highly motivated not to, as painful as it is not to go to the prerelease/release weekend (one of which happens to fall on my birthday on the 9th). I'd rather be with friends than spends money for a single day of card game shenanigans.

I just have to keep reminding myself of that though since I have a habit of snapping under stress and impulse buying stuff.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Wow. Maybe I should start responding in Chinese for shits and giggles. Or should I do Japanese for Ryan's sake.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Oh, I may have gotten a little too into detail in the response I guess. Sorry, I'm really bad at figuring out how to correctly respond to stuff....

Alan

IHP Translator
Wow. Maybe I should start responding in Chinese for shits and giggles. Or should I do Japanese for Ryan's sake.
用中文讲话对我非常有意思.
不仅是可以让只懂日语的人烦, 可是还让我提高中文水平如果有人改我写的.

(If I'm irritating anyone, I'm sorry.) (Not really.)