Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I disliked Terraria. It wasn't a bad game, just... Not a Lige game. I almost have ADD with things I'm not truly interested in. Just /can't/ focus. Played with 2 of my best friends, by the end of the few hours I wanted to bash my head in... Felt bad cause they were so excited to play with me ;/

Lige

Loves Being Poked
In other news, got a interview in... 7 hours. Less hours than I work now (thank god ;-;) and more pay (yay ;D...) It's a job I applied/interviewed for 2 months ago, but they just now called me in for a 2nd interview. Wish me luck ;-;

Only downside of job: It's twice as far away, so more gas money. Plus, I HATE driving in that part of town.. Anxiety and shit ;/ Hopefully I get used to it...

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
In other news, got a interview in... 7 hours. Less hours than I work now (thank god ;-;) and more pay (yay ;D...) It's a job I applied/interviewed for 2 months ago, but they just now called me in for a 2nd interview. Wish me luck ;-;

Only downside of job: It's twice as far away, so more gas money. Plus, I HATE driving in that part of town.. Anxiety and shit ;/ Hopefully I get used to it...
How was it?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Waiting for laundry to finish so I can go to bed ;-;... is it bad I never wanna wake up? ;/

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
https://www.otakon.com/events_matsuri.asp

I am gonna see the band that did the opening for Air Gear and Gundam Build Fighters/Gundam Build Fighters Try.
I went to my first anime event wanting to see Kobayashi Mika but never saw her... I was late for the noon preview (I rushed back to hometown 200+ miles away in 2.5 hours) and her schedule was quite late at the night concert (actually I didn't know the schedule but my dad was waiting for me for dinner), so I gave up.