Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
To give context to that poorly formed sentence, windows are open and an attic fan is venting the hot humid air.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Kind of sucks. Only day off this week and I'm doin' that, but, it's e-z money, wanna see my dads new 'quipment, plus set-up and tear down are only times it's "work", rest it's sitting there pressing buttons. But yeah... not looking forward to getting home at 2AM (long drive) and having to wake up for work at 8 for a 10 hour shift ;__;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Supposed to be part time, was told I'd average 30 hours, so far both weeks I'm 40 @_@

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Nice for money, but not really since anything 'extra' I made is being sued out of me... Working harder for same amount of money essentially. I'd rather work 24 hours, anything extra goes to damn debt >.> (which is good I guess... pays it off faster, but meh.. I'm fat and my body is falling apart ;x)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
As long as I can pay rent, phone, net, food, gas money, server, and... yea, I'm happy ;x any extra = bleh.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
My cat is a jerk. He never wants to sleep when I sleep anymore, so he keeps me up if I let him in my room when I try to sleep, then as soon as I wake up he comes in here and sleeps -_-

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I try to annoy him and keep him awake the way he does me, but he just like... grins. I think he enjoys it p_q

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
My cat is a jerk. He never wants to sleep when I sleep anymore, so he keeps me up if I let him in my room when I try to sleep, then as soon as I wake up he comes in here and sleeps -_-
I try to annoy him and keep him awake the way he does me, but he just like... grins. I think he enjoys it p_q
That's why I hate cats...