Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I am waiting to start an anime marathon...
That will be one hell of a marathon other than the fact that I think my brother has done it before... like one or two years back. Only stopped because he ran out of episodes... He said he'll start again when there's enough episodes again.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
That will be one hell of a marathon other than the fact that I think my brother has done it before... like one or two years back. Only stopped because he ran out of episodes... He said he'll start again when there's enough episodes again.

I've rewatched the entirety of One Piece like 3 times over the years....

Each time it gets longer....

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Well, One Piece is good after all. Though I prefer the manga over the anime. Something about the animation really bugs me. And of course the pacing is pretty shit. So there's that. But eh, still fun to watch it sometimes.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting interesting