Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... I kind of want to play modded minecraft (FTB or so) but all my friends are like "nah" ._.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Opening a server - doubt it'd grow, so no point.
Playing singleplayer - boring.
Joining a random server - I don't like / trust other places to stick around >.<...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I guess I still need to do more on Xenoverse... bought it, fanboy'd over the character creation, then like... nada... (Controls were kind of weird for me to get used to, so I just raged ;-; )

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I spent the entire evening digging up high school photos and shit
because one of the teachers is retiring this year.

and people are basically getting alumni to gather whatever they have to create a scrapbook for him. owo

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I don't really have many o.o Got a few things on compy, and a little box (plastic pencil box thing for skewl) full of photos. Finding things is super easy for me. Yay for no life xD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I probably had (lost a lot when HD failed) more Minecraft screenshots than I do real life photos o.o..

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Ugh... so freaking bored. It's not even that I got nothing to do, it's just I don't want to do anything I can do >.< I miss doing daily calls with friends... Why'd they all die >:O

Lige

Loves Being Poked
;o mebbe you lost 'em, or mebbe it just felt like it. I know sometimes I expect to have more photos of things, but realize after I don't.. It's like.. the memories are so strong it just feels like there's more sometimes? ;o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I miss Xbox... Not that anyone seems to use voice chat anymore (last I played anyway) but back when people did, I could trick myself into thinking I had friends / was social cause I was talking with newb random peoples...