Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Yey. I has pop and pecan pie and cookies and ice cream ;D... (Finally went to store. All junk food was on sale >;x -- I've been craving pecan pie for... about a year. The ice cream - limited edition "mint" ice cream. No chocolate chips, just creamy mint ;D... Cookies - on sale, and I can eat today >;o (pecan pie takes a day to thaw, ice cream is cold and it's been cold in hose lately, so it's for future >.< So yea.. not as much of a pig as it sounds xD)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, just won with full health on turn 5 (my 5th turn, opponent went 4 turns) -- think that's the earliest on I've ever won before... (I over-killed them by 3 as well <3... still could have attacked with another 8 damage that turn as well xD...)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I have a list of animes I'm-a start watching ^.^... Slowly turning back into the pre-2005 Lige ;D

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... come to think of it, isn't this place almost 10 years old? It was like... end of 2006 methinks. So August/September 2016 will be 10 years ;o (so 8.5 I guess... ) I dunno, can't remember exact month...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I kind-a wish I had got more involved and helped more in the past when this place was active ;x I was kind of scared/shy though >.>