Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Also, I had a weird dream. I played hockey with megumi.

All it was was they were on the same team with me, and I never actually saw their face.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Which was immediately followed by a dream where I performed armed robbery on bad people with my brother and one of my IRL friends.

We got chased by the cops. It was kind of terrifying.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member

All it was was they were on the same team with me, and I never actually saw their face.
I had a similar one before. Being together with the one you never met before and you don't even know how he looked like but still sure that that person is there.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Well, you never seen my face before, so I would actually be very scared if you actually saw my face.

Or actually curious what you imagine me to be.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Well, you never seen my face before, so I would actually be very scared if you actually saw my face.

Or actually curious what you imagine me to be.

I'm not good at imagining what people are unless I've seen them. I only saw that you were shorter than me other than that I don't know, I couldn't actually look at you directly in the dream. I did talk to you at least once, but your voice was just sort of formless? Like you could speak, but there wasn't a voice.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I'm not good at imagining what people are unless I've seen them. I only saw that you were shorter than me other than that I don't know, I couldn't actually look at you directly in the dream. I did talk to you at least once, but your voice was just sort of formless? Like you could speak, but there wasn't a voice.
That's kind of creepy. But it is a dream after all.