Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So I started watching DRAMAtical Murder...

...and there's a part of me that wants to play the game.

... and there's the part that doesn't.

Like the plot so far has been great.

I'm not just too excited for the romance (hetero, homo, whatnot); it helps that the anime keeps the romance out of it.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
So I started watching DRAMAtical Murder...

...and there's a part of me that wants to play the game.

... and there's the part that doesn't.

Like the plot so far has been great.

I'm not just too excited for the romance (hetero, homo, whatnot); it helps that the anime keeps the romance out of it.
Eh... The anime sucks because it tries to do all the paths in one go. Which never works. Really. You miss out on more plot, character development, and back story this way. I'd say play the game, but it does have sex... And some really fucked up shit. Like seriously, the bad endings are horrifying.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Eh... The anime sucks because it tries to do all the paths in one go. Which never works. Really. You miss out on more plot, character development, and back story this way. I'd say play the game, but it does have sex... And some really fucked up shit. Like seriously, the bad endings are horrifying.
Exactly. So far the story has been really intriguing, but it is evidently rushing the hell out of it. (I'm like on ep 5.)

In fact, I'm like WHERE IS THE BACKSTORY.

So I do want to play the game...

...just... not deal with the explicit stuff.

Gore and horror stuff, I can deal.

Sex is an eh.

I don't even know where I can get the game.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Cake....

I watched the anime with a friend who played the game so they pretty much explained everything that the anime didn't end up covering, and I got the full plot minus the bits I did not want to experience.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I feel like if the anime had been twice as long, would of been so much better. That series needed way more character development.