Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
The only relative that are taller than me... is probably my cousin...? Not sure about the other cousin (I have a shitload of cousins, typical, but I only ever interact with like two of them anymore). My brother is like half an inch shorter; my dad a little more than that. My mom is just short.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I stuck out like a fucking tree last time I went to China.

Well, there were guys taller than me (like my cousin), but very few girls?
Girls here in Malaysia are quite tall. Most of them are about your height.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
But you gave me the feel like you are more or less agile type. Why don't you evade thing like... Kung fu-like?

Uh, I might of kind of exaggerated a lot of stuff I said in the past. I was kind of a bit of an ass then....

To clarify, I am really only truly agile when I'm ice skating. That's really the only area I don't have to worry about much unless I fall and slide into the boards at an insane speed again like I did when I broke my wrist, someone stepping on me when I fall down (which is actually pretty rare when at public skating, the only time I have to worry about it), or a giant fucking asshole blindsiding me from behind (also how I got an injury on my chest that forever fucking aches and won't go away. Loud music makes it hurt....), which isn't much of an issue since I no longer play hockey.

As for being agile in other situations, I just kind of juggernaut through stuff and hope I don't run into anything? I mean, I try to get out of the way, but I'm not always successful....