Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Oh. So turns out I was woefully unprepared for the Elite 4 and I really don't feel like putting in effort to put together a good team and level them up.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Ugh. 2 missed calls. Probably work, but, I only have work number and managers number programmed. I'd know 1 of the assistants numbers if I saw it, but I dunno this persons, plus it could be the person calling in trying to get hold of me. (She's called in.... 5x in last 2 weeks?) I'm short on hours this week, so I would-a done it, but I've been too lazy to do laundry and now I only have 45 mins til I'd have to be there if I am being called in .__. *feigns sleeping*

Why do they always call at most inconvenient times? >;( (Then again, it could be wrong number. No voice mail ;o)

On another note, if watching 'Let's Plays' counts, I have beat a couple Zelda's ;3... (After-thought from earlier xD)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Elite Four is pretty easy, especially if you tackle their type weaknesses and are ~around the same level~

I've been using a Talonflame to one shot most things with acrobatics and flamethrower and switching to a Lapras or Breloom if I have to. I don't have many high level pokemon besides a Zygarde I got off Wonder Trade.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I've been using a Talonflame to one shot most things with acrobatics and flamethrower and switching to a Lapras or Breloom if I have to. I don't have many high level pokemon besides a Zygarde I got off Wonder Trade.
Sounds good.

@Kaidan has oneshoted his way with just an alakazam I think?