Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
His coat is not suitable for tropical climate here, so I used short sleeve instead. And my juniors describe me as "the most recognizable person in the campus because he wears the same clothes every day".

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Sorry about the sloooow progress on the Pokemon TL. I was busy for very obvious reason...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
KoljjEg.jpg

Why are you so cheaaaaap. I had to buy it. $11 for 22 volumes... How am I getting all these books home?!
Good lukc.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
His coat is not suitable for tropical climate here, so I used short sleeve instead. And my juniors describe me as "the most recognizable person in the campus because he wears the same clothes every day".
Good job.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I think my motherboard just died....

WELL GUESS I CAN'T DO SHIT FOR MONTHS CAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD CRAP RIGHT NOW.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
That sucks D:

I built a desktop almost a year ago after I started work as a late Christmas present to myself. I get intermittent BSODs when I do things like run lots of Chrome tabs, play something at the same time etc.

But I haven't been able to diagnose the problem myself. It's not really easily replicated either. I can run lots of internet tabs and watch a movie at the same time and sometimes I'll get BSODs.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Huuuuuuhhhhhh. I would have dump errors on MPC-HC while watching any HD videos on my desktop for a while, but I somehow fixed it by just updating MPC-HC. <<;

Heck, one of my laptops I have to ship out for warranty repair because of a motherboard power circuit or harddrive issue. <<; The harddrive goes into power cycles at random.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Yeah I recently updated MPC-HC and all the codecs and have had no video issues... computer usage on the other hand is a different story. Most temps I see the CPU is 40 celsius. I can't figure out how to check the GPU though

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah I recently updated MPC-HC and all the codecs and have had no video issues... computer usage on the other hand is a different story. Most temps I see the CPU is 40 celsius. I can't figure out how to check the GPU though
try speedfan? that usually tracks down all the temp probes on the computer, though some of them may be erroneous.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
also my cpu usually runs hotter than that... on my desktop, I tihnk? I'm more around 45-50c.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Yeah I use speedfan and atm it says GPU even lower at around 38C. I don't know how i can check temps when it BSODs on me though.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah I use speedfan and atm it says GPU even lower at around 38C. I don't know how i can check temps when it BSODs on me though.
Try finding the Event Viewer and look at fatal system errors. Also, there's also a program that lets you look at BSoD logs: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html They won't tell you the temps, but they will hint towards what died on you.

I've had a couple BSoDs that don't record in the event viewer (with my laptop with the bad harddrive), but it should give some info as to what the fuck is happening.

And. Yeah. GPU should be running hotter than CPU usually. What vid card do you have?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
evga nvidia geforce gtx 650 ti

Oh thank you. It seems most of them are caused by this driver ntoskrnl.exe for the MS Kernel something...something