Who is getting the Japanese Version of Pocket Monsters Platinum Version?

Will you be getting it?

• Yes. I Will be pre-ordering it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I will be getting it once it comes out though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Maybe. I will have to see what it has in it though.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No. I will wait for the English Version of the game to get it.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No. It's too much like Diamond and Pearl for me to buy it.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Who is getting the Japanese Version of Pocket Monsters Platinum Version?

Mods: Feel free to move this if it belongs into the Spam area.

I am just curious. I am though. I will be pre-ordering it on the day of the movie's release (hopefully).

Pazuzu

Extreme Translator
Pre-ordering with the fastest possible shipping, to be delivered to me in work so I can whip it out of the box and play it then and there for the rest of the day. (Not even joking.)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I want the game as badly as you guys, but I don't even have a DS to begin with. Hope you guys will enjoy the game when you get it.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Pazuzu;61581 said:
Pre-ordering with the fastest possible shipping, to be delivered to me in work so I can whip it out of the box and play it then and there for the rest of the day. (Not even joking.)

PAZUZU I LOVE YOU MORE NOW! :D

Get me a copy and I'd love you even more~

I voted for maybe, Due to lack of knowledge in the language. Although the game should be pretty basic, since there shouldn't be a lot of changes.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I'll preorder the English version. I can't read japanese, so I'm bound to get lost in the game since I can't understand what they want me to do next...

It's best to play RPGs in a language you understand just so that you know what to do, after all.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I found it easy to play the game without knowing any Japanese. I actually memorized all of the Hiragana and all of the Katakana through getting Diamond and Pearl in Japanese without any prior Japanese classes.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Yup. The only decisions I really had to do were:

(insert question here)?

>Yes (ALWAYS ANSWER: IT'S A POKEMON GAME)
>No

For everything else (like the going home before a journey or chase the Team Galaxy Member), I found out online.

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
Can anyone give me a description about how this pocket monsters game differs from the other pocket monsters games out there? I really love Pikachu, so the only games I really played are ones where you can play with pikachu.

G

GaustKaizer

I might order it if I get enough money by 9/13/08 but I bought so many games in Japan so I'm poor. I also bought so many mangas too.

Click Me