Who here likes sonia sky songs

dooley

Who here likes sonia sky songs

who would want to sing wih Sonia and get a free ticket from her. I also want to know who likes her songs.

dooley

Feel Inside(Sonia's first Insertion Song) Fanclub

Who here would buy Feel Inside if it was released as part of a Sonia Sky English Anime Soundtrack

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Is it really necessary to make multiple topics about the Dub versions of Misora's songs?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Yuidirnt;119392 said:
Does she really have dub version of her songs?

At least the insert ones.

I don't know, I don't like any of her songs XP

Yuidirnt

Avicoltrice
I always thought the American dub used to original Japanese songs, I don't see why they need to create new ones...

Soniafanz

Wild Wolf
dooley;119200 said:
who would want to sing wih Sonia and get a free ticket from her. I also want to know who likes her songs.
Where?

dooley;119201 said:
Who here would buy Feel Inside if it was released as part of a Sonia Sky English Anime Soundtrack
Where I can find it's website so I can download Feel Inside and I Give My Heart?;)

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Even I have not the full version of her songs. English dub...... I could never image what it sounds like.

Nexus_Schwarz

Usually has stupid ideas
sazero;122636 said:
Even I have not the full version of her songs. English dub...... I could never image what it sounds like.

I'll just tell you that they're not great, but it's one of the rare events that songs are translated into English.

Aurao

Yo, Peace!
Soniafanz;122114 said:
Where?

Where I can find it's website so I can download Feel Inside and I Give My Heart?;)

There are no full versions of the eng dub available as far as I know.
You only have the short versions in the dubbed anime;

[youtube]TV5H3uIwtFM[/youtube]

[youtube]A-PeSx6Wi4I[/youtube]