Our posts are like talk, they link to each other

Like when i say about SH, RE, Fat Fram
Those games are the alternative way that i wanna go WHEN RYUUSEI ENDS

I know, Dark EXE forum would release a game
Hope it could be released by the RnR Tribe ends
So i can play it while waiting

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Talk which should not happen as this is a forum not a chatroom as per Scips latest annoucement.

Don't push your luck any further.

Trivial

I understand

So, if i say like this

I wanna play some fan-made games , RE, SH, and F. Frame when the Ryuusei reaches the ending while i'm waiting for the next gen Rockman

I believe that that sentence is not off-topic

Trivial

Well, actually i wish i have a Wii, so i could play some games in it while waiting for the new Rockman, then when the new Rockman is out, i'll buy it

Rocknote

Banned
Wow...you surely modified your talking. Well, I'm will play some old Rockman games or PE if the Rockman will end.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Then again, if Ryuusei ends......

I'll collect more Ryuusei stuff which is only gotten from Japan, by using Shipping and stuff.:]

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
But that's only if there's another series to follow up after Ryuusei no Rockman ends.

It was made to commemorate Rockman the 20th, I remember, so there may not be another series. If they plan to make another, Ryuusei would probably end at Ryuusei no Rockman 5 or 6, so as to match up with Rockman the 25th, then they'll have a higher chance of making another Rockman game. :]

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Continue my routine of looking for new shows to watch. It's not like the end of the season/show is the end of the world.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Role;33061 said:
Continue my routine of looking for new shows to watch. It's not like the end of the season/show is the end of the world.

Well, but it is to me. :confused:' So I'd still stay on with Ryuusei even if it ends......

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Aww, poor thing... If you want, I could give you some anime suggestions that I loved. ^-^

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Well, I have ideas of my own, but I still want to stick to Ryuusei. You know... I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks this way...

But if Ryuusei ends, it really seems like the world has ended for me. *Traumaaaa*

Trivial

Oh, that's a good suggestion
If RnR Tribe ends, i wanna watch some of my postponed-anime, like Lucky Star or so

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Is there any sense to this thread?
It's just "Oh, I'll do this", "I'll do that", without any discussion or any remotely interesting or meaningful information.

Closed for being nothing but a spam thread by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.