What'll you do if Ryuusei ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StelarSX

Jack In!
What'll you do if Ryuusei ends?

So what're you guys going to do when Ryuusei no Rockman ends...? Just wondering. :)

Trivial

Oh, another scene where Rockman should be at??
Lessee, up until now
- Robots
- Reploids
- Comp programs
- Astrology and wave things
- ???

I can't think one

But to what series i would jump to, it's definitely ZX series

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
I'll stay with Ryuusei. It depends if there'll be a next gen too.

By the way, Ryuusei was supposed to have been an online game, but it was canceled...

To be exact, EXE was supposed to get online, but they decided that kids don't usually go online, so they made Ryuusei instead. Good choice. :]

Rendan

Missed <3
I'd probably get all of the games (still haven't gotten Leo or Dragon US yet, although I do have Dragon JP, mind you) and beat them. Then I'd re-watch all of the anime.

I would then finish perfecting the rest of my Battle Network games. I'd get the Boktai games, so then I could maximize my Battle Network 5 experience.

From there I'd wait until the next generation of Rockman was released, or if it wasn't I'd become a hardcore Phoenix Wright fan. TAKE THAT!

Trivial

Or, other alternative
Try to complete my SH, RE, and Fatal Frame games while i'm waiting for the new Rockman
Phoenix Wright games is a good thing too. OBJECTION!!!

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Be sad for a bit, and continue playing my MMOs and rewatching Phoenix Wright cases.

GSR

That one guy
Delve back into some other fandom.

...Say, the first AA5 details should be showing up fairly soon...

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I'd just be really upset... There's not much more I could say on that .__. I'm already upset thinking about it.

Rocknote

Banned
When a girls upset for nothing is only an appearance so there's no need to ask about it or you will be hit by girls! (Preparing weapons) Die!

Trivial

Hahaha, try not make another argue, you two

Well, since rumor said new ZX will out, so i'll jump to that series

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Still. This was the first series I got into XD I don't know if I can just switch series or not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.