...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It might, if I get a chance to do it. Maybe when my parents go on the Lake Placid trip.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Holy crap... There has been 2 pages of half seriousness in pages. What did happen to pages?! *Dramatic music*

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Grrr.... an hour into the Haruhi movie. I give up. Calling it quits for the night.

Bloody hell, I already know what happens anyway. (my fault for reading the novels)

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I'm in a coffeehouse somewhere middle in a so-called town which located in the middle of nowhere...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
A group on 4chan got together and decided to make a Visual Novel. They decided to make it about a school for people with physical disabilities....

Dear God, these people need help (please note that I do not believe all 4chan people are evil, just that a good majority need a little help, the rest are either evil or good).

~Divine|<3|Hearts~

Local Mr. Cutesy!
A group on 4chan got together and decided to make a Visual Novel. They decided to make it about a school for people with physical disabilities....

Dear God, these people need help (please note that I do not believe all 4chan people are evil, just that a good majority need a little help, the rest are either evil or good).

Hmm...Xen really doesn't see what's wrong with it. 0_o

Compare it to a lot of Japanese Manga that have some twisted plots and stories, and you pretty much know it's not the worst idea. X_x

Status
Not open for further replies.