...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
When someone draws a full hand of mana in magic the Gathering, it's now know as "Pulling a [insert my real name]."
Some people'd call mulligans there. I'd be like "kickass, now hopefully I can draw something with a huge mana cost and whip out some rape! ;D"

Reminds me... I should build a new deck or re-tweak my old one... And I should get a couple boosters. My most recent cards are from Zandikar ._.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Some people'd call mulligans there. I'd be like "kickass, now hopefully I can draw something with a huge mana cost and whip out some rape! ;D"

Reminds me... I should build a new deck or re-tweak my old one... And I should get a couple boosters. My most recent cards are from Zandikar ._.

He's got a mana drop deck. He's been able to put all his cards on the table by the end of turn two. Have no monsters actually hurts him.

Yeah, he Mulliganned. He Mulliganned very hard.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It went something along these lines:
Me: DRAGON BALL Z IS ON, I HAVE TO GET TO THE TV!!!!
*runs really fast*
*attempts to stop*
*slides out*
*slams right shoulder and right side of my rib cage into the ground*
Me: *COUGH COUGH COUGH* (repeat that for several minutes)
Brother: Are you okay?
*stands up*
Me: I think I collapsed a lung....
*I suddenly realize I feel slightly withdrawn and hazy* (which is the best description for how I feel when I go into shock. Thankfully, I don't feel pain while in shock)
Me: Crap, that was enough to put me into shock?
Me: I'mma go sit down....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
A couple of hours later after the shock wears off:

Me: Oh crap, it's worn off.
Me: I'm not getting much sleep tonight....

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, I remembered that someone's space bar got broken and then he type the following:
Couldanyonepleasefixmyspacebar?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
DNS STOP DERPING. ;-;

I forget if I'm on Google DNS or not.

And which comp I have that on. ._.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
When I launch VPN, the whole computer's statue show that the IP address is an American one no matter which explorer or software is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.