...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Theoretically, it should be fixed for everyone by now. D: ISPs are supposed to flush at least once every 48 hours.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Thanks to the problem, now I found out the way to acccess the sites blocked by my ISP/Government.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yeah... persuasive isn't my forte either.

Well, seeing as I chose "Why you should join the Dark Side of the Force" I should be able to get it done.

By the way, do you script the entire thing or just use an outline when you are making a speech?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It never broke for me. It might just be Google Chrome. I've had issues with it before doing stuff like that. It's why I switched back to Firefox.

That and it took up too much ram which triggered my internal speakers to go nuts with annoying beeping.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
yugiohz.jpg
Badass.

Also, SCOUTER!
Why is there a naked blue shota-like creature on side of that image?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Other than last post, in 10 days, I don't seem to have missed anything... 27 pages of NYEH/BORED, then light discussion ;x

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
It never broke for me. It might just be Google Chrome. I've had issues with it before doing stuff like that. It's why I switched back to Firefox.

That and it took up too much ram which triggered my internal speakers to go nuts with annoying beeping.
I admit I use Chrome both at school and at home...

But each time I use Chrome on the school computers, it's equivalent to a "fresh install". (Because of how the system works, everything is reset every time you log on/off.) And I was having issues of being able to get on and then unable the next class period.

Firefox gave my laptop ram heart attacks constantly (until I upgraded from 2gigs to 4). ._. Chrome never did even before upgrading.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I can't access from my computer in my dorm room, but I can in the union? wtffff

Status
Not open for further replies.