...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Make-up is never separated. Using "make me up" and similar things is only going to confuse people.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh, so basically, the guy applied make-up to the guy that wanted to cross dress.

Is that right, Zero?

Actually.
In fact, I dislike those guys who always want to dress like that. But Yuurara told me that there are some guys who have that kind of interesting. So it is not such weird.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
You know, I remember a classmate who always sleepy during the class. Then another classmate give him a message. "5 points panalty for sleepy in class".

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Actually.
In fact, I dislike those guys who always want to dress like that. But Yuurara told me that there are some guys who have that kind of interesting. So it is not such weird.

What exactly do you mean by actually?

It's called wholesome cross-dressing, they just do it because they thinks it's fun.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I took a long nap... had a really really weird dream... all about people I used to know in elem. school. Except it wasn't most of the kids, but instead the parents. Oo;;;

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
My dreams are wierder, but more awesome.

Like the time I dreamed I watched a mom and a kid get sucked into a cursed Legend of Zelda game. They had to beat the game without dying to get out. The mom was the fairy and the boy was link. It was almost a nightmare, but it was such an awesome dream.

Unfortunately, I never finished that dream....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Then there was the one were I was airlifted in to find a stranded lumber jack Chuck Norris. I was arguing the whole time that it was Chuck Norris, and that he didn't need rescuing. And then I got chased by a deer off the side of a pier that looked strangely similar to the ones from the forest level from Myst. At that point I basically went "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" and woke up.

If it's in a dream, and it involves Myst, it's nightmare material.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
And then there are the times when my subconciousness screws with me and I dream that something I really wants to happens happens. And I wake up and am so happy until I realize it was just a dream.....

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Once, I got a dream like this:
When I were on my way to hometown, I find out it was a burning city. I should be back as soon as possible. On that way, I saw many friends who had already gone. With no survivor, I didn't know who did it. Then there are enemies ambushed on the way. There were too many of them. After a hard battle, I found the enemy officer, he kept some of my friends as hostages. But this situation can't scare me, I fought him to the very end but ended up seriously injured. My friends were saved, but I was too tired to go and soon passed away.
When I woke up, I found out that the day before that day, I was too tired and sleep without put off any cloth. I put on the angel wings on my shoulder and forgot to put off before I was sleeping. That's why it links to the dream.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Another one is like this:
I got a transmission to a world like Lotus Land (Gensokyo). I am the only guy who run an item shop. Everyday, I have enough imcoming to run it and make many friends. I found that it seems there are no other guys in Lotus Land and all my customers are pretty girls (Even it seems some of them are not human).

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Once, I got a dream like this:
When I were on my way to hometown, I find out it was a burning city. I should be back as soon as possible. On that way, I saw many friends who had already gone. With no survivor, I didn't know who did it. Then there are enemies ambushed on the way. There were too many of them. After a hard battle, I found the enemy officer, he kept some of my friends as hostages. But this situation can't scare me, I fought him to the very end but ended up seriously injured. My friends were saved, but I was too tired to go and soon passed away.
When I woke up, I found out that the day before that day, I was too tired and sleep without put off any cloth. I put on the angel wings on my shoulder and forgot to put off before I was sleeping. That's why it links to the dream.

This would be a lot like my dreams except for the fact that fatal wounds never seem to be that fatal to me in dreams....

Status
Not open for further replies.