...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
The cold weather will be the hell problem, but Kagami said that we would book a room in a hotel and take photos.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
*sigh* The curse words come out like a stream, but the grammar comes out in weirder chunks than alphabet soup.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh well. I can hardly believe that Yuurara could make me up like this. But I saw her make Christie up excellent three month ago.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I know THOTD, that's a game "The House of The Dead". But it seems that I am not a snape shooter.

Do you mean "sharp shooter"? Or do you just really hate Snape from Harry Potter? (by the way, I am not making fun of your english)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oh well. I can hardly believe that Yuurara could make me up like this. But I saw her make Christie up excellent three month ago.
I have to admit, that I'm not sure what "make me up" means. Zero, does it involve cosmetics?

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Yuurara said that Christie's skin is dark, not such suitable.
By the way, do you know Ayasaki Hayate? They make a fun that if I want to make such a cosplay, dress as cat girl version. I was angry about it.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Christie, a guy who always wants to dress as a girl but find out that he don't know how to make up. Then Yuurara helped him.
Oh, so basically, the guy applied make-up to the guy that wanted to cross dress.

Is that right, Zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.