...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I look like a blue haired Sephiroth. Pure win.

To clarify I got a coupon that randomly alters your character's features in Maplestory. It was a lucky one. Most of the time you don't look that appealing after applying it....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Just a question, but what adjectives would you use to describe this image?

43e04f4e8bca3ac9cb985bb755f945ed2092525044.png

Lige, look what I did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
*confused as to point of time skip in Fairy Tail....*

MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR FAIRY TAIL

Anyways, not that I have my contractually mandatory violent reaction ought of the way....

My assumption is they aren't dead, unless he's going through a creator breakdown and he killed them for a take that against something.

If they are dead.....
Well, that doesn't make sense. It just is confusing to kill them now. If some of them got killed off, that would be okay, but as of now killing off all of them was a bad idea.

Still, a rather crushing way to end a arc....

Maybe he got frustrated with were the series is going? Mad at the anime for cutting out the blood? Mad at the fans? Maybe there was executive meddling and he decided to give them a big "[redacted] YOU!!!"? Maybe it was trying to one up One Piece's breaking the unspoken law of killing off character except in flash backs?

That's all the reason's I could come up with in favor of them being deads for real.

My theory right now is that the random character in the background was a Fairy and/or the incarnation of the tree and protected/spirited away/reincarnated them as kids/sacrificed herself for them.

Last theory is that boy is either the reincarnation of Natsu or a boy that Natsu inspired.

That's it for now.

And once again I kinda get it right (see above highlighted green text).

I think Mashima had kinda written himself in a corner, or didn't like the pace of the current story, and needed to get himself back on track as quickly as possible. One Diabolus Ex Machina and Deus Ex Machina later, and he can now dive straight into any plot he wants.

I just noticed I spelled "where," "were." I hate doing that....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So I learned about the fact that my family is going to Chicago tomorrow less than half an hour ago...

So.. I won't be on tomorrow.

Really mixed feelings right now.

Annoyed that I didn't hear about this until basically the last minute.

Happy, because I get food.

But... overall...

really confused.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Okay, I think I will finally watch Marble Hornets.

BRING ON THE TERRIFYING FOOTAGE, I CAN TAKE IT!!!! SLENDERMAN DOESN'T SCARE ME!!!!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
OH GOD, I LIED, I AM ACTUALLY QUITE TERRIFIED OF THE FACELESS FELLOW WITH THE TENTACLY ARMS....

Status
Not open for further replies.