...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
blade enjoyed the attention he got at Otakon a bit too much. When someone who rarely gets compliments all of the sudden gets bludgeoned with compliments like "That's so badass!" from the fanboys, and "Alucard you are awesome!/Alucard, you are awesome, can I get a hug?" from the fangirls.

Of course I do realize that their affection is only directed towards the character, not towards me, but it still does inflate my head a bit.
But you should also note that your cosplay was of good quality for people to be able to recognize and like it. o_o;

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
OH GREG. I FORGOT TO SAY YOU DO NOW KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT AVATAR OF YOURS MAKES ME.

DAVIIIIIISSSS (or Daisuke, whatevs).

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
At one point I was goofing off in my Alucard cosplay with my friends outside of the con after dark after eating a meal outside the cafe. I decided to do the matrix move. This ripped the seam in the crotch of my pants. It was not of much concern at the time, everyone laughed and then pretty much forgot about it and I got an air conditioning vent for my overly hot costume. I didn't really have to worry about anyone seeing it as that area was shielded by the three other layers of clothing I was wearing.

However apparently my friends weren't the only ones that heard the ripping of my pants: http://ghostofyou.tumblr.com/post/8241176627/alucard-just-split-his-pants-right-before-my-eyes

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It was pretty funny. I just wasn't expecting to find that when looking for photos of my cosplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.