...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Sounds like a USB driver issue.

...argh. You got an old PS/2 keyboard and mouse still lying around somewhere? (I'm assuming your computer still has PS/2 ports on it.)

You might be able to figure something out from the Device Manager thingy that lists all the devices connected to the computer. @_@

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Score for my Alucard cosplay on the first day: 121 request for pictures, 8 hugs, 1 Glomp, and one good natured stalker.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Sounds like a USB driver issue.

...argh. You got an old PS/2 keyboard and mouse still lying around somewhere? (I'm assuming your computer still has PS/2 ports on it.)

You might be able to figure something out from the Device Manager thingy that lists all the devices connected to the computer. @_@
You know what's funny? My keyboard works on mom's computer, and her keyboard works on mine.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Found another picture of me~
otakon_2011___hellsing_group_by_seepo1456-d42al96.jpg

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
HOLY FUCK. INNOCENT VENUS WAS CRAPPY AND CLICHE TO THE MAX. IT WAS CLICHE TO THE VERY END. xD

Strangely, I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Sometimes I like the clicheness.

Though the mech animation was seriously crap. D:

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
You know what's funny? My keyboard works on mom's computer, and her keyboard works on mine.
Basically, it's just your computer is not properly recognizing your keyboard. Removing it from the Device list and letting it reregister itself should fix the problem.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Basically, it's just your computer is not properly recognizing your keyboard. Removing it from the Device list and letting it reregister itself should fix the problem.
I think dad tried that. I don't know though, I took a nap because allergies were killing me.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
blade enjoyed the attention he got at Otakon a bit too much. When someone who rarely gets compliments all of the sudden gets bludgeoned with compliments like "That's so badass!" from the fanboys, and "Alucard you are awesome!/Alucard, you are awesome, can I get a hug?" from the fangirls.

Of course I do realize that their affection is only directed towards the character, not towards me, but it still does inflate my head a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.