...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Ironically I've never gotten injured in all the fights I got into during all the hockey locker room boxing matches I got into, but managed break my arm when I accidentally tripped while skating on the ice, bruised my sternum when I accidentally collided with someone, split my arm open about an inch deep when I accidentally ran into the wing of an airplane, and managed to accidentally get 2nd degree burns on both my forearms and my left thigh when frying a fish when the oil jumped put the pan (it's how I learned that putting frozen food + boiling hot oil = bad idea).

Really wish I regenerative abilities....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
xD

Twilight like completely ruined a vampire's image.

Which is why they need to make a live action Hellsing. They can mess everything up, but as long as they don't mess up the vampires abilities and the violence from it, it would do much to repair the damage.

Hell, it wouldn't even need to be localized, as it mostly takes place in London and south America.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Just show Michael Bay the episode of Hellsing Ultimate where Alucard crashes the SR-71 Blackbird into a British aircraft carrier and I bet we could get him to make a Hellsing movie.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Go shoot the sun down, just like one Chinese myth where a guy shot nine sun down and left one for us.
However, he originally wanted to shoot all of them down, did he not?

I don't remember the exact details of the story anymore.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Every time time blade creates a character that fights using tentacles he gets the urge to nick name the character megumi....

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Gtb. Gn.

Jeez. First day of summer break (since it's past midnight, I guess second...) and my sleep schedule is already screwed to hell and back.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
However, he originally wanted to shoot all of them down, did he not?

I don't remember the exact details of the story anymore.

He negotiated with the remaining sun, and the sun agreed to rise and set each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.