...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I wonder how long it takes before Fairy Tail makes it to America? While I dislike the removal of blood from the fights, having an anime of that type become popular on CN would be a nice step towards the general acceptance of anime.
CN does no such thing. Anime on TV is dead. Not sure what you are getting at with "general acceptance of anime" either since Fairy Tail is definitely not the best anime has to offer -- it's pretty dull and is typical shonen.

Hell, Naruto -- NARUTO -- is being forced to be aired on Disney because anime gets low ratings. Only children shows like Pokemon and Bakugan with their mass marketing systems are able to make it. I'm lucky that all 74 episodes of Monster were able to be aired by Syfy last year.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
CN does no such thing. Anime on TV is dead. Not sure what you are getting at with "general acceptance of anime" either since Fairy Tail is definitely not the best anime has to offer -- it's pretty dull and is typical shonen.

Hell, Naruto -- NARUTO -- is being forced to be aired on Disney because anime gets low ratings. Only children shows like Pokemon and Bakugan with their mass marketing systems are able to make it. I'm lucky that all 74 episodes of Monster were able to be aired by Syfy last year.

Times like this blade wants to take a chainsaw scythe and....

blade shouldn't talk right after he wakes up....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Cute not in the sense of things like "nekomimi", but in a twisted way...

It can't be as bad as panty and stocking with garterbelt. Now that is equally twisted as it is cute. Especially since it gainax that made it....

Status
Not open for further replies.