bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Can you see the image?

15392756_m.png

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
My cd drive is undead, it still works, but the motor or the gears that open the disc tray have weakened to the point were it refuses to open.

Just a word of advice, there are reasons Lighton CD/DVD drives are cheap!!!

Liteon I presume... I had one CD drive from Liteon before. It gave off weird sound like loose bearings under normal usage. But it stayed for a good 2 years...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Liteon I presume... I had one CD drive from Liteon before. It gave off weird sound like loose bearings under normal usage. But it stayed for a good 2 years...

Mine started to die within a couple of months....

LITEON NEEDS TO DIE!!!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I don't care if CD drive died, coz there is NO DATA IN A CD DRIVE!!!

Which is why I got a new hard drive for Christmas. 1 Terabyte.

Step one is complete. Now for Step two, getting a small SSD hard drive to install Windows 7 and Windows XP onto.

My hard drive seems to be dying, so I am preparing. I plan to turn my old drive into an external.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Which is why I got a new one for Christmas. 1 Terabyte.

Step one is complete. Now for Step two, getting a small SSD hard drive to install Windows 7 and Windows XP onto.

My hard drive seems to be dying, so I am preparing. I plan to turn my old drive into an external.
I seee.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
My computer case is too awesome to replace, so I plan to keep upgrading it until desktops become obsolete or I get a cooler computer case.

I've already upgraded my motherboard and CPU, and I put in my old Radeon HD 24oo to boost the motherboards capabilities.

I've put a lot into that computer. I call it "My WMD." It stands for "Weapon of Mass Distraction."

Status
Not open for further replies.