What city do you live in?

lizzy4750

I'm in Miami, Florida. I'm sure most of you guys already know about this city. So, I really don't need to post the wiki link about it. Unless you want me to.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Himi-chan;2701 said:
EDIT: Well seriously, if I'm paranoid about even a piece of infomation thats got a 50/50 chance of being right, then something's wrong with me... My city is (abbreviated) SLP. *Decides to try not being quite so crazy for once*
How far off from 100 are you? I never go down there except when I'm driving down 100 straight to Bloomington. >_>

(There is only one SLP in Hennepin, btw :p)

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Wears Valley, Tennessee.. USA. We're so small our post office is two cities over.

Nearest "big" city around us is Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg ... biggest fusking tourist trap in east Tennessee. We're famous for Dollywood... I guess. -_- I hate it here.

evilkitsune71290

lizzy4750;2740 said:
I'm in Miami, Florida. I'm sure most of you guys already know about this city. So, I really don't need to post the wiki link about it. Unless you want me to.

hey, I live in Miami too, which part do you live in? I'm in Kendall near the Tamiami Airport

Himi-chan

Little Random Irony
Scipio;2742 said:
How far off from 100 are you? I never go down there except when I'm driving down 100 straight to Bloomington. >_>
According to Google Maps, about 10 miles. But I'm not good with maps, so...:rolleyes:
(There is only one SLP in Hennepin, btw :p)
... Hopefully I'll be less paranoid then >_>"