What city do you live in?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
What city do you live in?

Or, if you don't want to give the city, at least give the state... Oh and country. Country's always good cause not everyone lives in the U.S. <3333 You all.

Anyways, there's a thread like this but I'd like to know actual areas of where people live. Maybe if someone knows people live near them, maybe we could have a DATS party. (Lol, yah right Kage you stalker :( )

I live in... California of the U.S. I live in L.A. county. To be specific, I live in Cudahy. I don't usually say I live there, maybe Bell or something. Why? Because as Wiki puts it, it's the second tiniest city in CA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cudahy,_California

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
tetron;2655 said:
I live in New York
Little Neck which is extremely close to NYC.

I don't live in Little Neck, but close by. It's possible we've even met because lol Queens Asian network. :-O

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
onkeikun;2671 said:
I don't live in Little Neck, but close by. It's possible we've even met because lol Queens Asian network. :-O

LOL
little neck is between the border of Queens and Long Island xDD

Himi-chan

Little Random Irony
Scipio;2698 said:
What he said.
...I so gotta stop being paranoid about letting people know too much about me. I even forgot to let anyone know that I'm a girl :eek:.

EDIT: Well seriously, if I'm paranoid about even a piece of infomation thats got a 50/50 chance of being right, then something's wrong with me... My city is (abbreviated) SLP. *Decides to try not being quite so crazy for once*