Very Slow Running

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Very Slow Running

Anyone else been finding the forum has been running very slow the last few days?

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Nope... It's normal to me... Rather, it's sometimes faster than other sites. :eek:

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
NikeGolfer;83500 said:
Only when I use FireFox browser, every 1 in 5 times when I use it.

Actually I am having this problem too, just that I thought the problem was on my side so I didn't care much about it... Just reload the age and I will get it...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Meh, now that my internet is down, it seems as if this is the fastest site compared to others, being on dial-up. Though before that, yes, there are times where there's like a network timeout, however, a refresh fixes it.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Not only is it slow at times, but sometimes when I try to post, I get a strange error. Apparently, I'm not the only one, either, as a lot of people have accidentally double posted because of it...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We're trying out a new cache system, and it's not working very well it would seem.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Not necessarily slow but some type of problem comes up when I try to get on sometimes. I use Google Chrome primarily now and sometimes i get this 500 something error.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
I'm trying to tweak the system in these few days, give me a week and it'll stabilize.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Ah now we seem to be getting somewhere. Moving faster for the moment.

Edit: Moments after writing that it borked lol.

Edit2: Dunno if this has any impact on it but on my lookup i get the attached error.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
That error was because of incomplete mysqli support in vB, reverted to mysql and it's fine. <Has nothing to do with the slowness>