Unkown boss in RnR1 game?

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Unkown boss in RnR1 game?

I played the game fully and uncovered all/most secrets, but it seems I dont know who this boss is!

Raima.png

He is ingame and has sprites, but I dont ever remember battling/seeing him.

Any info on who he is?

And then I find this:

Who is these unkown characters?

Boktai_Django.png

Boktai_Sabata.png

Sprites inc claims they are ingame characters of RnR1

zsaberslash

from what i remember the two characters are from Lunar Nights for the DS in the jap version there was connectivity between the games but was removed

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Yes, Sabata and Django. That boss is probably from Boktai DS too, but i'm not sure, because i never play Boktai DS.

hwarangoo

Journalists
yup ever since battle network they put it in and remove it.
Why dont they just let it stay, they release boktai here right?

Nemomon

Boktai DS was released later. Probably, when RnR was released nobody know, when (if would be) released Boktai DS.

Also You know, C(R)apcom of America loves cuting.

hwarangoo

Journalists
Why did they have to take there cutting tradition from BN to SF.
Nobody refuses free unlockable content..

Animeman2

Letting life slip away...
Yah but most gamers would be confused by it should they unlock it, although I still don't support Capcom's cutting technique at all.

Nemomon

Lecros said:
Why did they have to take there cutting tradition from BN to SF.

I have no idea but that tradition is very bad. But there is a semi good point: Because of Metal Gear Solid, Kojima probably doesn't work on Boktai, so RnR 3 (if it will be someday released) will be not cutted :D

StelarSX

Jack In!
Those charactars are Sabato, Django and some boss for Boktai DS. It's only in the JP version of Ryuusei no Rockman. It's a sidequest. You talk to Django in the Wave Roads of the top of Nacy's and go to the Denpa Wave Comp in where you fought Gemini. You don't really even battle any of them but I believe you got some Batte Cards...

Trivial

Those are from Boktai DS

All non-robot gen of Rockman --> Rockman.EXE, Ryuusei no Rockman
are linked with the Bokura no Taiyou

I don't undestand why Capcom cut the connection of these 2 games in the Rockman series in the story section after BN 5
It's good to have another game cross-linked

Nemomon

After EXE 4. Boktai first time appear in EXE 4. MMBN 5 has been cuttet too (two Areas) but cutting MMBN 6 is like World Championship >_>

I wonder why Americans hate Bokura no Taiyou games...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yeah. I played Solar Boy Django a little bit, and while I didn't even go all the way through the first level, it was quite an interesting plot. Plus Otenko would say his name like a Pokémon. XD

Nemomon

I beat all three Boktai games on GBA but unfortunatelly not Lunar Knights. Still i think Boktai games are very good.