Evil Incarnate?
I'd still have wanted Season 3 more....but i guess this is something

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Vande;2069 said:
I'd still have wanted Season 3 more....but i guess this is something

Yeah D= I guess I'll head to the manga or something ;_;

It seems they will be 3 DVDs.... and if you said their is one Episode, each episode must be at least an hour, right? D=

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
I heard there's gonna be at least 28 Volumes before the manga is over...so a season 3 really isnt going to finish up the series. ..Maybe they'll do a season 3 after the OVA if it gets good ratings.

Edit: Here's more info.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-06-13/tsubasa-manga-no.21-23-to-bundle-anime-dvds-in-japan

Kodansha announced that volumes 21 to 23 of the Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE manga in Japan will each have a limited version with a DVD from the new Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations original animation project. The project's tagline is, "The "dream" ends, but the battle to the death begins!"

The CLAMP manga quartet's leader and script writer Ageha Ohkawa wrote the adaptation of the entire Tokyo story arc for Shunsuke Tada (The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament video series) to direct. Yoko Kikuchi (Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE The Movie: Princess of the Birdcage Kingdom, Noir) will design the characters that Production I.G will animate as it did for the Tsubasa movie. Syaoran's Miyu Irino and Sakura's Yui Makino will lead the same five main castmembers from the television series and movie.

The manga's volume 21 with Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations 1 "The Magician's Message" will come out November 16, 2007 with a 3-disc case. Volume 22 with the anime installment "The Boy's Right Eye" will follow on January 17, 2008. Volume 23 with the final anime installment, "The Dream Hime-gimi Envisioned," will arrive on March 17, 2008. ("Hime-gimi" is one honorific title for a princess.)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
The picture confuses me. Then again I haven't watched Tsubasa since Syaoran got that sword...

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kage;4567 said:
The picture confuses me. Then again I haven't watched Tsubasa since Syaoran got that sword...

Lol, well it starts off from Volume 15 and onward in the manga, so it's a major spoiler...but if you wanna know...

The Syaoran with the eyepatch is the real Syaoran, the one always in the floating tube...the blue eyed Syaoran is the clone, the one who was always with Sakura...and the reason he has a blue eye now is because he ripped out Fai's eye and ate it because he lost his heart and is only a created tool by Fei Wong Reed...yes, lots of blood is going to fly...

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I SO gotta get the scans I guess. I missed so much. So the one who was the one to make that exchange in the beginning is a Syaoran...
clone?

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kage;4574 said:
I SO gotta get the scans I guess. I missed so much. So the one who was the one to make that exchange in the beginning is a Syaoran...
clone?

Yeah, that's right...surprising huh? You can read all the recent chapters here:

http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/_whatsnew.msnw

Lol but prepare for a huge shock when
all the cute and fluffiness turn to graphic violence...the Tokyo arc is where they meet all the X characters, so of course it was going to come down to blood. I guess CLAMP can't keep things cute for more than 10 volumes.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I don't mind lol.

Was the guy in the beginning the one who Sakura loses in her memories? Or is it... the tube one? XD

... the whole losing memories thing made me so angsty over this series. I don't like angst that much... especially when it's a WIP.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kage;4577 said:
I don't mind lol.

Was the guy in the beginning the one who Sakura loses in her memories? Or is it... the tube one? XD

... the whole losing memories thing made me so angsty over this series. I don't like angst that much... especially when it's a WIP.

lol Well, Im guessing since in CCS, CLAMP gave them a cute happy ending, they wanted to torture them with angst so they made TRC.

Clone Syaoran was the one who gave up his relationship with Sakura...so he's the childhood friend she had to forget...but as they were getting along as children, poor real Syaoran was stuck in the tube for years, just watching them until he got enough power to break free. But it's very sad...Sakura wants nothing to do with the real Syaoran and only cares for the clone...even though it was real Syaoran who helped the clone by giving the clone his heart...lots of angst...

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Kage;4580 said:
This series is so... so... angsty. ;-;

I know....and yet it's so addicting and makes you wanna know what happens next... :(

Oh...um, it's also sad since
CLAMP stated that one character WILL NOT have a happy ending...
Which makes it even more nerve wrecking...WHO?? WHO??!! :eek:

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
tetron;5858 said:
few months my ***
~.~
its too long :(

damn i hate getting dates wrong (wonders why the fuck she marked her calander) that is too long.