Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations

Discussion in 'Rec Room' started by Kazemon15, Jun 13, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

2. Vande

Vande Active Member Evil Incarnate?

I'd still have wanted Season 3 more....but i guess this is something
  3. Skr

Skr Ishvalastrator Staff Member

Yeah D= I guess I'll head to the manga or something ;_;

It seems they will be 3 DVDs.... and if you said their is one Episode, each episode must be at least an hour, right? D=
  4. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

I heard there's gonna be at least 28 Volumes before the manga is over...so a season 3 really isnt going to finish up the series. ..Maybe they'll do a season 3 after the OVA if it gets good ratings.

Edit: Here's more info.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-06-13/tsubasa-manga-no.21-23-to-bundle-anime-dvds-in-japan

5. Vande

They're on #20 atm so shit that isn't all that far away!
  6. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

7. Kage

Kage THE all-high-and-mighty

The picture confuses me. Then again I haven't watched Tsubasa since Syaoran got that sword...
  8. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

Lol, well it starts off from Volume 15 and onward in the manga, so it's a major spoiler...but if you wanna know...

Show Spoiler
    The Syaoran with the eyepatch is the real Syaoran, the one always in the floating tube...the blue eyed Syaoran is the clone, the one who was always with Sakura...and the reason he has a blue eye now is because he ripped out Fai's eye and ate it because he lost his heart and is only a created tool by Fei Wong Reed...yes, lots of blood is going to fly...
  9. Kage

I SO gotta get the scans I guess. I missed so much. So the one who was the one to make that exchange in the beginning is a Syaoran...
    Show Spoiler
    clone?
  10. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

Yeah, that's right...surprising huh? You can read all the recent chapters here:

http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/_whatsnew.msnw

Lol but prepare for a huge shock when
    Show Spoiler
    all the cute and fluffiness turn to graphic violence...the Tokyo arc is where they meet all the X characters, so of course it was going to come down to blood. I guess CLAMP can't keep things cute for more than 10 volumes.
  11. Kage

I don't mind lol.

Was the guy in the beginning the one who Sakura loses in her memories? Or is it... the tube one? XD

... the whole losing memories thing made me so angsty over this series. I don't like angst that much... especially when it's a WIP.
  12. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

lol Well, Im guessing since in CCS, CLAMP gave them a cute happy ending, they wanted to torture them with angst so they made TRC.

Show Spoiler
    Clone Syaoran was the one who gave up his relationship with Sakura...so he's the childhood friend she had to forget...but as they were getting along as children, poor real Syaoran was stuck in the tube for years, just watching them until he got enough power to break free. But it's very sad...Sakura wants nothing to do with the real Syaoran and only cares for the clone...even though it was real Syaoran who helped the clone by giving the clone his heart...lots of angst...
  13. Kage

This series is so... so... angsty. ;-;
  14. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

I know....and yet it's so addicting and makes you wanna know what happens next... :(

Oh...um, it's also sad since
    Show Spoiler
    CLAMP stated that one character WILL NOT have a happy ending...
    Which makes it even more nerve wrecking...WHO?? WHO??!! :eek:
  15. Kage

... I don't like that. I don't like that at all. ;-;
  16. RamenRanger

RamenRanger Red Ramen Ranger

third season still would be better but i cant complain.
  17. Vande

vol 21 is now out - i wonder when we'll see raws or subs of the TR ^^
  18. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

A few more months to wait. :p The 21st of November.
  19. tetron

tetron Quality Check<br>rawr inc.

few months my ***
    ~.~
    its too long :(
  20. Vande

damn i hate getting dates wrong (wonders why the fuck she marked her calander) that is too long.