Translating Permission

hphuc92

Uhm... Hi everyone, I'm from Megaman FC in Vietnam. I wanna translate Ryuusei no Rockman and Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe into Vietnamese base on your English sub, would you permit me? Please reply soon!
P/s: I know this is too much, but... can you give me the link to download file RAW? Every link I got is already dead.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We don't have the raw files anymore; sorry.

And go ahead. We don't really care if you use our translations.

hphuc92

OK, thanks a lot. And you can lock this thread, too. Maybe I will bother you more in the future.

hphuc92

Honestly, when I created this topic, I thought that I will make dual language sub. But then a friend of mine found RAW files of both SS, that made everything a lot easier :D.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Now I just need to dig through the archives and find our scripts :p

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
After a childhood full of school transfers, Hasekura Kouhei's parents finally send him to a traditionally-Christian boarding school so he won't have to move with them. Finally free to have the calm and uninterrupted school life he's always wanted, he instead find himself busy with a swarm of idiosyncratic friends.
And here we bitch about 4Kids and their jelly donuts.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Actually, I wonder how good of quality those are. If they're not just TV rips burned, it might be worth the investment.

And hearing the Cantonese dub would be interesting too. (Well, not really, but yeah)

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Yeah... The Cantonese one obviously had to come from somewhere other than the Japanese tv-rips.

We would still have to use the Japanese TV audio, but at least the video might look nicer.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's always possible that they're dual audio ones, and have the Japanese audio.

(I can always dream, can't I?)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Well, shit. I still don't get why we never got RnR DVDs in Japan.

(And you haven't seen our stuff for sale before?)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I could do that too. :p Nothing will be done until I'm back home, though.

Just go through and watch the series again, getting rid of my ugly karaokes, etc.~