Transformers

nezucho

<b>Encoder</b><br>Resident Rodent
not the best writing in the universe but it was still funny in some parts. and the special effects were just awesome. made the mecha fanboy in me go squee <3

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
nezucho;4220 said:
not the best writing in the universe but it was still funny in some parts. and the special effects were just awesome. made the mecha fanboy in me go squee <3

It's just like the original!

Sparhawk

Anakha
o.0 A sequel is planned? Show me proof of this, as I suspected there could be but did not know it was officially/"unofficially" announced.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Solidus G;5658 said:
This movie kicked sooo much ass. I saw it twice already :)
me too!

Sparhawk;5667 said:
o.0 A sequel is planned? Show me proof of this, as I suspected there could be but did not know it was officially/"unofficially" announced.

it was green lit on july 1-2-ish. It was front page-ed on tfw2005.com

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
They're planning two more sequals actually.

From Wiki:

On May 30, 2007, DreamWorks greenlit two sequels to Transformers. Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Peter Cullen are signed on to return. Producer Tom DeSanto has envisioned a storyline introducing the Dinobots, Constructicons, and Soundwave. Writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman may not return, as "the next Star Trek is taking up most of our time."Michael Bay has not signed on, "trying to keep some leverage for the negotiations,"but already has ideas, including an aircraft carrier character. The producers expect that with a bigger budget and the special effects worked out, the Transformers will have a larger role.

I want Michael Bell as Prowl dammit!! He's the one who freakin' got all the original cast in on the project.

Though I've seen it three times now, I wasn't disapointed too much XD;

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I finally had the time to go out to watch the movie. My inner fangirl squeed at the mecha love and the omg-nostalgia.

I couldn't remember all too many names but looking at names... and shots... <3

I wanna get this when it comes out to DVD. I didn't watch the credits to see what may have happened to Starscream, Barricade, and Scorponok.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Kage;5717 said:
I finally had the time to go out to watch the movie. My inner fangirl squeed at the mecha love and the omg-nostalgia.

I couldn't remember all too many names but looking at names... and shots... <3

I wanna get this when it comes out to DVD. I didn't watch the credits to see what may have happened to Starscream, Barricade, and Scorponok.

The only thing in the credits was Sam's mom & dad being interviewed about the "events". And they showed SS flying out of the atmosphere.(going for backup???)

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
The three (Starscream, Scorpo, and Barricade) were "left out" for sequal reasons... more than likely Starscream will be going for backup and start over with the taking over of the Desepitcons.. at least I hope they try to keep it some what close to the cartoon in that aspect. I heard something about Barricade dying in the novel, but I'm not all sure.

Since Prowl was due for the first movie and written out in favour of Barricade I want to see cop car vs cop car in the second. >:D Jetfire would make a cool addition too.. eee.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I was leaving when Sam's mom and dad were being interviewed. I didn't see Starscream leave. I was wondering though if anything on the others was revealed.

I wanna see the ones they'll bring in.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Tcatomon;5725 said:
The three (Starscream, Scorpo, and Barricade) were "left out" for sequal reasons... more than likely Starscream will be going for backup and start over with the taking over of the Desepitcons.. at least I hope they try to keep it some what close to the cartoon in that aspect. I heard something about Barricade dying in the novel, but I'm not all sure.

Since Prowl was due for the first movie and written out in favour of Barricade I want to see cop car vs cop car in the second. >:D Jetfire would make a cool addition too.. eee.

Yeah, maybe starscream will have more than two lines.

WarOmnimon

Rockin' Reinbotchi
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I plan on doing so eventually, even if I have to wait for the DVD release. I'm a big time Transformers fan.

MugenSeiRyuu;4217 said:
Planed for the Sequel are the Dinobots and Constructicons.

Nice! I loved the Dinobots as a kid, and they're my favorite G1 sub-team to this day, even though they don't combine like the Constructicons. Now I'm really excited about the second movie!

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
WarOmnimon;6687 said:
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I plan on doing so eventually, even if I have to wait for the DVD release. I'm a big time Transformers fan.

Nice! I loved the Dinobots as a kid, and they're my favorite G1 sub-team to this day, even though they don't combine like the Constructicons. Now I'm really excited about the second movie!
Go see it in the theaters...Now! It's a movie your going to want to see on the big screen.

& The dinobots never combined in the show, that most likely why WarOmnimon didn't know.

personally, i'd like to optimus and ultra magnus combine in a movie. Heck, i'd be satisfied with another ultra magnus that wasn't a white optimus repaint. We haven't seen one in 6 years.